Regional Championship in Iowa City IA

By Vitamin T, in Warhammer Invasion Organized Play

Would there be interest in a Regional Championship event in Iowa City IA? We are considering applying for one, but we usually get about 4 players and we wouldnt really want to run it unless we were getting 6 or more. We are located in eastern Iowa, right off of interstate 80. If you have any questions about the location let me know.

TL

Thought I should mention some of the specifics here.

There will be a regional championship at Critical Hit Games in Iowa City, Iowa on May 21st at 1 pm. Here is a link to their web site:

http://www.criticalhitgames.net/

If you have any specific questions about the event you can either email them or PM me through this site.

TL

Just a reminder that this event is coming up this weekend. Hopefully see some of you there.

TL

how can you ever go wrong with a great event ?

I cant think of any way!

TL

Vitamin T said:

I cant think of any way!

TL

What time? aGoT is at 1.00pm on Saturday, correct?

The AGOT event at CHG is this saturday (the 4th) and I think it starts at like 10 am.

The invasion event was a couple weeks ago.

TL

Vitamin T said:

The AGOT event at CHG is this saturday (the 4th) and I think it starts at like 10 am.

The invasion event was a couple weeks ago.

TL

Oops my bad :) Reading FTW! How did it go?

I put up a little report on here. We didnt have a great turnout for it with only 6 but it was fun non the less. An orc deck similar to the one I played at the LCG days ended up winning against an empire deck in the finals.

TL