Descent Hero Creator

By Mr11, in Descent Home Brews

I created an app a while back to create heroes for Descent that would enforce the official policy laid out by FFG. I sent an email to FFG to see if they wanted to host it for people to use but I didn't hear back. You just enter the information you want and then save the card and it will print out at the correct size. I have used this to make my own heroes and it works great. If anyone thinks this would be useful I can see if I can find some place to host it.

Here is a screenshot (in case the image doesn't show up, here is a link img215.imageshack.us/i/descentherocreator.jpg/ ):

descentherocreator.jpg

You should get together with Antistone and conspire to create the best Descent Hero Creator evar :3

That looks outstanding. I would download that without a doubt.

I wonder, why haven't you posted it already ????? sorpresa.gif

It really lookes great!

Are abilities standard or can someone add his one?

Looks nice. Where can I find It? I only see a link to a demonstrative picture (very nice image you chose for the character, though, really cool).

I would really like to have this app. Is it gonna be available for download anytime soon?

I love making custom content for games I play and this would be great. I use Strange Eons for Arkham Horror all the time and this app would be great for my Descent games.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I will try and find some place to post it to make it available to the community. To answer this question:

tasowar said:

Are abilities standard or can someone add his one?

No, you cannot but this is on purpose as the goal was to enforce the rules set forth by FFG. I don't see why though I couldn't add a mode at the start that allows you to choose whether you are going to make it legit or not. I will consider adding this if I get time, first I need to find a place to put it. I will keep you posted.

Put it on Board Game Geek, they have a section for Descent stuff

Or else put it here...since I believe this IS a section for Descent Stuff...well...you might put it in both forums...

Very nice. I want to try it. aplauso.gif

maybe u put it at least somewhere, so we can try it! looks quite good.

Did this ever get posted somewhere? It does not look like it did? I would absolutely love to fiddle with a creator like this.

I'd be happy to host the download for free at the Descent Database .