Sacrificial Blam.

By qwertyuiop, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Here's a rough draft of an idea that popped into my head. Thanks to Kefka for some inspiration. It's a Chaos/Skaven rush with some new developments. gui%C3%B1o.gif
Questions/Comments welcome as usual. I don't have the new BP, and you all know I make terrible decks!

51 cards! The scales have been tipped!

Support x13
Warpstone Excavation x3
Contested Village x3
Chaos/Dark Elf Alliance x2
Contested Stronghold x1
Shrine to Nurgle x2
Slave Pen x2

Tactics x13
Bolt of Change x3
Stone to Skin x2
Berserk Fury x3
Offering of Blood x2
Culling the Weak x1
Burn it Down x2

Units x24
Servants of Khorne x3
Savage Gors x3
Fledgling Chaos Spawn x1
Bray Shaman x1
Walking Sacrifice x3
Dwarf Slaves x2
Clan Moulder's Elite x3
Clan Rats x3
Rat Ogres x1
Deathmaster Sniktch x1
Greyseer Thanquol x1
Drowned Zombies x2

Quest Siiiiiide! x1
Wolves of the North

I don't fully understand the deck, is it rushy or sacrificial? There seems to be so much going on I don't see how it would flow. I perceive that unless you get the chaos/de loyalty support at the start you'd have trouble playing a lot of cards and combinations from multi race and there is only 2 of them. Also is there enough skaven to make sniktch or thanquol effective? You don't like Veteran Sellswords, because i like them in both rush and especially sacrifical decks.

It can be both. The Slave Pens and the Contested Stronghold are mostly there for Battlefield giggles.
I always see a reason to play the Greyseer, and the Deathmaster is nice mid game for sniping units. I wanted to make something fast that turns buildings and developments into units and buffs them...along with a bunch of other fast units.

The DE stuff adds card draw and development advantage. That's all.