UK TOURNAMENT SUNDAY APRIL 17th in NORTHAMPTON!

By Wargames Workshop, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Hi all

We have space for loads of player at our new NORTHAMPTON store, so we are going to be running Warhammer Invasion tournaments every couple of months!

Please come if you can to our first one at our new store, all welcome and our store is easy to get to from both LONDON and the MIDLANDS being only 1 hours drive form us!

WARGAMES WORKSHOP, 3 ABINGTON SQUARE, NORTHAMPTON, NN1 4AE

Please feel free to contact me so i know you can make it, PRIZE SUPPORT will be up for grabs too!

My mobile is 07931 775263, looking forward to meeting you all!

Awesome....

will drum up some of my mates (and provide them with cards)

After the Dark Elf mirror I played in the store on sunday just gone it should be a fun day :)

Thats great news, i have got a few players from the local club travelling over too, and if some of you great guys from the midlands can come the turn out should be quite good, i have also sent in my forms for the regionals this summer so am hoping to be a store for that....fingers crossed!

Hi, Any news on hosting the UK Regionals? I'm eagerly awaiting any info on what venues are supporting it.

Can't make the tournament this time, girlfriend's birthday. Hopefully make the next one and looking forward to the regional.

Two questions:

1 - Start time?

2 - Is the new FAQ in force, especially the card restrictions?

cheers

Unfortunately the Birmingham team can't make this event either, I'm away fighting on the 17th.

But definately let us know the date of the regional event and we'll make that we are in attendance.

According to this the regional's on May 8th.

Looks like we'll be at Norhtampton on the 8th May then. Let me know if you fancy coming over for some practice between now and then son.

Hi start time for this weekends event is 11am, i am going to print off the latest FAQ and card list, etc and we will be using all the latest rules as downloaded.

regards carl

P.S NEXT EVENT IS REGIONALS ON 8th MAY, SEE ALL YOU GUYS WHO COULDN'T MAKE THIS WEEKEND THEN.

Good enjoyable tournament against some very entertaining opponents.

Not a huge surprise that the Empire deck won but Dwarf and Orc/Skaven rush gave it a run for it's money.

Two deck mill Dark Elf decks and Chaos re-animator/sacrifice deck played out for the lower honours :)

Looking forward to Regionals

Thanks for the event report GMax. I couldn't be there, so it's great to get an overview of what everyone was playing, and how well the event went.

I should be along for the UK Regional on 8th, so that I can be well-and-truely thrashed (an almost dead cert, given that I only manage to get about one game of Invasion each month). Hopefully, it'll be fun anyway.