Xenos PCs

By Niqvah, in Black Crusade

I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to depress you. I just meant there were some major jarring changes from 2nd to 3rd. You mentioned the disappearance of squats, however, there was also the addition of the Tau and the defining of the Necrons. I knew people who stopped playing over all three, though I think the fluff injected for the Necrons was the most disturbing at the time.

Edit: I don't really disagree with the above decisions by GW. I think they were all positive moves, however, they were really jarring to a number of players at the time.

Dan_of_Hats said:

Sure, you can manipulate that Ork warboss into attacking the planet you wish to see scourged of life in preperation for a soul-destroying ritual that will release Ul'Garesh The Ever Flaming from his prison of a million years,

And by manipulate, you mean telling the warboss your plan and him understanding it as: Have a good fight killing everyone on the planet, then have an even better fight when Ul'Garesh shows up.

Remember, the latest Ork codex has a warboss who had a scrap with a daemon, saw how tough daemons were for himself, then decided to launch a WAAGH against the Eye of Terror itself. That really confused the Cadians.

I think there could be a few cases of chaos orks, the ones that Lynata mentioned and a few more. But, there aren't the norm. When you have a simple life, why bothering with complex god relationships?

Lord Ork said:

I think there could be a few cases of chaos orks, the ones that Lynata mentioned and a few more. But, there aren't the norm. When you have a simple life, why bothering with complex god relationships?

Especially when you already have two gods which offer such a sweet deal.