Trustworthy Kingdom Hearts Traders

By Card_Breaker, in Agrabah Bazaar

ya know kid your a butt.

Yep. I know. gran_risa.gif

+1 TheChampIsHere

(someone changed the required post length...)

+1 to...

Fate and nightmaretown770...i think...

Fate +1

Blah blah blah, not enough words, blah blah blah.... can I stop now?

fate +1 thanks for the card

43710r9drum84k8dud35 +1 Thanks for the Soul Eaters x2.

But, what's with the Monstro Lv 1? I don't remember asking for it and I already have like over 12 copies of that card.

Vertically Challenged, I thought I did gave you a +1 to you previously. But if not, "Vertically Challenged +1." (again)

I don't know where my points are, but I've traded with:

Haley_Jo

DarthJLC

plmrelm

Ulquiorra

So I should have 4 points, Haley_Jo even says my name after who she has traded with...thank you.

i just throw it in there fate cause i didnt need it

Since I don't bother checking here, well....ever, it took me a while to notice that I received a -1 from Darkwing Duck. If this is the same person as the "Jack the Pumpkin King" then I guess I should reciprocate the action.

I will however leave the +/- to the powers that be governing this post and state the situation and leave the outcome to those other than myself.

Situation: Since I was new to this board and every trading board only cares about references from that board I accept the fact that people on the board longer will want some security in there trading want other to "send first". I did, and with me being in a country other than the US I accept a bit of time to pass during transition. After about 7-9 I received the email from "him" that he got the card. Three weeks later when I asked whats going on since I didn't receive anything after a couple emails I was accused of trying to rip "him" off since so much time had passed. So at the time I had decided just to drop the issue, but when I noticed the -1 beside my name I chose to point it out.

More could be said, but droning on tends to be boring. So...

-/+ Darkwing Duck (if this was "Jack the Pumpkin King")

Did he ever send you the card or send your card back? If not you should put -1 for him because internation trade is going to take time and he accepted the trade.

Ardenas said:

Since I don't bother checking here, well....ever, it took me a while to notice that I received a -1 from Darkwing Duck. If this is the same person as the "Jack the Pumpkin King" then I guess I should reciprocate the action.

I will however leave the +/- to the powers that be governing this post and state the situation and leave the outcome to those other than myself.

Situation: Since I was new to this board and every trading board only cares about references from that board I accept the fact that people on the board longer will want some security in there trading want other to "send first". I did, and with me being in a country other than the US I accept a bit of time to pass during transition. After about 7-9 I received the email from "him" that he got the card. Three weeks later when I asked whats going on since I didn't receive anything after a couple emails I was accused of trying to rip "him" off since so much time had passed. So at the time I had decided just to drop the issue, but when I noticed the -1 beside my name I chose to point it out.

More could be said, but droning on tends to be boring. So...

-/+ Darkwing Duck (if this was "Jack the Pumpkin King")

firstly if i did give you a negative it was on the old forums and brought over here from there so to give me a negative out of revenge will most likely be ignored because if everyone gave negatives out of revenge than everyone would have at least one negative. second i dont even remember trading with you EVER it might be because it was so long ago and finally why dont you look before you cry about it? According to the trade thread from the old forums neither myself of Jack the Pumpkin King gave you a negative 1 so what did we learn?

Roxas (umberon) +1

Spirit of Xehanort +1 = Payment received

Xemnas -1 = For not responding back over 3 weeks about an agreement for buying my End of the World card for $25.

So hey Champ since my cards arrived that means i get a point right guy's?, let me know, luck to all...~^

Yes, you do get a point, but I was waiting till some other trades came in, which they did, so:

Junito +1

Anarchy+1

plmrelm +1

Roxas+1 cards recieved today

STOP posting here this one is no longer being updated plese post in jedimario's trusty trader thread

Cool! Champ i got MerSora today just 2 or 3 days i haved to wait is pretty fast, oh and thanks about the protector and my bad for not putting it to your cards...

well TheChampIsHere:1+

43710r9drum84k8dud35 +1

Fate +1

Fate +1 Quick shipping!!!

+1 Getalinks

EDIT(after realizing that this is the wrong thread):dammit..seriously stop reviving this stupid thing and getting me confused....it's not the offical one and this is why I keep my own.