Imperial Armour

By Nuada_Obliage, in Dark Heresy House Rules

I was wondering have the majority of the vehicles found in the Imperial Armoury been statted in Dark Hersey, Rogue Trader and Deathwatch. I don't think I have found say the Leeman Russ tank.

Basically I was hoping if people can point me in the directon of the officaly statted vehicles in what ever book and if people could help me stat those that have not been offically put into the lexicanum of the Warhammer 40k rp univese.

I am going to list what vehicles I am looking for, the names in parenthesis are the variants I am looking for.

Sentinel

Salamander Scout Vehicle

Chimera ((Hellhound))

Leman Russ

Basilisk (( Manticore))

Macharius

and the big one the Baneblade.

I have heard that some of the newest releases like Rites of Battle have weapons like the demolisher cannon statted. Now I am not saying you put the stats up for this as well I should buy the book but if you stat a baneblade and say demolisher cannon ((see rites of battle pg " " ))

I really want to have this lsit for my own nerd hungers, so please help !

Few were statted; I think most combat vehicles will have stats when ewither the Only War (for DH) comes out of Battlefleet Koronus (for RT) comes out.

in the mean time I think darreign got some fan made vehicle stats.

Nuada_Obliage said:

I was wondering have the majority of the vehicles found in the Imperial Armoury been statted in Dark Hersey, Rogue Trader and Deathwatch. I don't think I have found say the Leeman Russ tank.

Basically I was hoping if people can point me in the directon of the officaly statted vehicles in what ever book and if people could help me stat those that have not been offically put into the lexicanum of the Warhammer 40k rp univese.

I am going to list what vehicles I am looking for, the names in parenthesis are the variants I am looking for.

Sentinel

Salamander Scout Vehicle

Chimera ((Hellhound))

Leman Russ

Basilisk (( Manticore))

Macharius

and the big one the Baneblade.

I have heard that some of the newest releases like Rites of Battle have weapons like the demolisher cannon statted. Now I am not saying you put the stats up for this as well I should buy the book but if you stat a baneblade and say demolisher cannon ((see rites of battle pg " " ))

I really want to have this lsit for my own nerd hungers, so please help !

RT's Into the Storm has Sentinels I know for sure(I have used them from there) maybe some others, I do not have my book with me since I am at school.

The two biggest books for Vehicals so far is Into the Storm and DW's Rites of Battle. DH really does not have alot of the main vehicals in it.

Well there is the Apocrypha (sp?) for once.. with stats for Chimera, Rhino, and some other vehicles and aircraft.

Friend of the Dork said:

Well there is the Apocrypha (sp?) for once.. with stats for Chimera, Rhino, and some other vehicles and aircraft.

My Copy

Into the Storm:

Aquila Lander, Arvus Lighter, Calixis-Pattern Fury Interceptor, Chiropteran Scout, Drop Pod, Gun-cutter, Halo Barge, Hephaestus Ore Seeker, Land Speeder, Rhino APC, Scout Bike, Sentinel Walker, Venator Pattern Air Yacht, Warbike (Ork)

Rites of Battle:

Astartes Drop Pod, Land Raider, Land Raider Crusader, Land Raider Helios, Land Raider, Prometheus, Land Raider Redeemer, Land Raider Terminus Ultra, Astartes Land Speeder, Land Speeder Tempest, Land Speeder Storm, Space Marine Bike, Predator Tank, Rhino APC, Damocles Command Rhino, Razorback APC, Space Marine Dreadnought, Ironclad Dreadnought, Thunderhawk Gunship, Stormraven Gunship, Vindicator, Whirlwind, Warhound Titan, Chaos Harbinger Heavy Bomber, Dreadclaw Drop Pod, Chaos Hell Blade Fighter, Chaos Hell Talon Fighter-Bomber, Chaos Space Marine Dreadnought, Defiler, Hammerhead Gunship, Orca Dropship, Piranha Scout Skimmer, Remora Stealth Drone Fighter, Sky Ray Missile Defense Gunship, Tetra Scout Speeder, Tiger Shark Fighter-Bomber

Notice the trend of more goodies in the newer book? Yeah, me too! I expect much Imperial Guard and Navy love to hit the shelves later this year (probably suspiciously close to Gencon). If you get desperate for stats in the meantime, pick something close above and start tweaking the armour values and weapon mounts as appropriate. Most of the guns you need have stats now. Oh yeah, and Rites of Battle has Tau Marker Light rules too.

I should note that in my game we now use a house rule that all plasma and melta weapons have an extra 1D10 added to their base weapon profile, because even with the maximal-fire rule for plasma they STILL sucked @ss! Likewise, meltas at short range have double the listed penetration. Yes, they are finally able to annoy a vehicle!

Battlefleet Calixis

Lathe-Pattern Shark Assault Boat, Calixis-Pattern Starhawk Bomber, Iniquity-Pattern Swiftdeath Fighter (Chaos), Iniquity-Pattern Doomfire Bomber (Chaos), Iniquity-Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pod (Chaos), Rak'Gol Bloodfury Assault Craft (Rak'Gol), Kaelor-Origin Darkstar Fighter (Eldar), Kaelor-Origin Eagle Bomber, Fighta-Bomma (Ork), Ork Assault Craft (Ork).