Live in the St. Louis Region

By Hanslineman, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I live on the illinois side of St. Louis... Looking for any other players in my area! Let me know!

We have a group in Springfield, MO, but that is a 4 hour drive for you. I also know there is a group or two near Chicago, and a couple groups in Iowa. Unfortunately, the last player I knew who lived in STL moved to Minnesota to work for FFG.

But if you ever want to travel we would love to have you down in the SW MO area for a league night!

Lol a little far, but I've been up there a couple times. Last time was to buy a pool cue, but it might be nice. I'll let you know if I ever plan it!

I live about 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis, and have a few friends who play and are possibly looking for new people to play with.

For those of you in the Lou, I know Springfield, MO is a 3-4 hour drive, but if you would ever like us to come up there for a tournament, or you guys want to come down as a car load, let me know. Also, we plan on applying for a regional and it would be great to have St. Louis represented!

Wow, i actually was just about to post about this.

I just picked up AGOT, and wanted more people to play against.

Do you guys use Game St. Louis at all? Its pretty good for finding St. Louis folks: http://www.gamestlouis.com

If anybody is interested in setting up a somewhat regular (once-a-month-ish) LCG event in either St. Louis or Columbia, drop me a line. I tried to get a local group together for Invasion when it came out, but it never really materialized. I've recently had some friends express some interest in LCGs, though, so I thought I'd see if I could locate some potential players. I figure between St. Louis and CoMo, we ought to be able to come up with a quorum!

Also, if any St. Louis people would be interested in attending either the AGoT regional in Springfield, or the Invasion regional in Iowa City, I (or we) might be interested in carpooling.

We do have a regional coming up in June in Springfield. You guys should definitely come down. :D

cyberfunk said:

If anybody is interested in setting up a somewhat regular (once-a-month-ish) LCG event in either St. Louis or Columbia, drop me a line. I tried to get a local group together for Invasion when it came out, but it never really materialized. I've recently had some friends express some interest in LCGs, though, so I thought I'd see if I could locate some potential players. I figure between St. Louis and CoMo, we ought to be able to come up with a quorum!

Also, if any St. Louis people would be interested in attending either the AGoT regional in Springfield, or the Invasion regional in Iowa City, I (or we) might be interested in carpooling.

Cyber, if you or any other players want to come to Springfield for our regional, let me know, as you will be welcome to stay at my place. Last year we had 8-10 people crashing at my place and it was a total blast.!

Wererogue and I will be carpooling up from Oklahoma City to make it to your regionals. Though I believe we've booked our own room. LOL

Winged_Human said:

Wererogue and I will be carpooling up from Oklahoma City to make it to your regionals. Though I believe we've booked our own room. LOL

Sweet!

I just got off the phone with AdamW from earlier in the thread, and he's gonna start up @ Game Nite at the South County Mall Monday Evenings at 6. He wants to try to get a play group going large enough to find official support.

True story. I'd like to think this would become the general 'monthly' meeting for us, if not sooner. I'm going to try to be up there every Monday though, for folks that are interested in doing it more often.

I live in Affton, MO just 2 minutes from the new Game Nite location on Watson Rd. I am very interested in getting an LCG game night going there. Is there already something informal happening or do I need to set it up? I would be very interested in starting this Sunday or Monday 9/17-9-18. Please let me know if anyone else is interested. I have Warhammer:invasion, Call of Chuthulhu, and Lord of the Rings LCGs and want to find some players!

-Benjamin Hainline