COUPLE OF RULES QUESTIONS

By spookystuff, in Fury Of Dracula

A couple of rules questions came up last night during a game, thought maybe you guys could weigh in on them.

1. What happens to an encounter, specifically a Minion, if the Hunter escapes or is defeated by it. Is it discarded? Or does it stay in the city.

2. Before combat, as players are playing cards to effect combat, may more than one hunter play the same card to add +1 combat dice to the Hunter involved in the combat?

3. As Dracula, if you have 2 keep event cards that say play at the start of your turn, can you play them both? Or is there a limit to the number of event cards playable during your turn?

Thanks guys!

1. The minion stays on the board. The condition of encountering him is not sufficient to remove it from the board after the encounter is concluded.

2. Hunters can play only one card giving you a +1 bonus. It's the same for Dracula, he may not play more than one Trap card / combat

3. There is no limit to the number of cards you can play, you just have to be certain the conditions required by the card to be played are met

Julia said:

1. The minion stays on the board. The condition of encountering him is not sufficient to remove it from the board after the encounter is concluded.

And as far as I remember if the Draculais in the same location and the combat with the minion ends with the escape result (or threee continue counters) then the Hunter can not face the Dracula.

I have my own question:

If Dracula sails to sea, and a hunter follows him, is the sea card revealed, as per city rules, or does the card stay hidden?

Thanks!!

ffggoalie1 said:

I have my own question:

If Dracula sails to sea, and a hunter follows him, is the sea card revealed, as per city rules, or does the card stay hidden?

Thanks!!

stays hidden. they're on different boats.

Yeah, it stays hidden.

We can have Locations revealed in two different ways:

a) Hunter enters a Location on the Trail: the Location is revealed during the Action Phase. Since there is no Action Phase while in a Sea Zone, the card remains unrevealed

b) Dracula enters a Location where a Hunter is: the card is played faceup in case it's a City (cfr. pg 11, Moving into a Hunter's Location: it's said "City"). Since we're at Sea, the card is still placed facedown