See all the pieces of the board here!!!

By Morffe, in Mansions of Madness

Below this post is a web adress that will take you to the digital artist Henning Ludvigsen. He is a fellow norwegian that has worked closely with FFG on the MoM project.

His artistic abilites are great, and the rooms he designed for the game is just briliant, the level of detail on his illustrations are mind staggering.

take a look for youreself at his own web page click here

What do you think?

I love the look of the board pieces. I think they capture the atmosphere perfectly. I hope the rest of the game lives up to it.

spirit said:

I love the look of the board pieces. I think they capture the atmosphere perfectly. I hope the rest of the game lives up to it.

me and you both bro.

I pre-ordered it over at amazon, it cost me nearly 150$ including shipping to scandinavia. Still I think it will be worth it. gran_risa.gif

These look amazing... I can't wait!!! Even just the rules would be ok!

The tokens look really good as well- the dead guy reminds me of the DOOM Board Game encounter.

What awesome talent. I often wondered where FFG acquired such great art. My wife and I have been fans of H.P. Lovecraft and the Arkham Horror board game for years and we really can't wait for this game.

I've actually canceled my order at amazon, the import fee was just too much. But my local store, promised me a lower price, and that they would call me once the game came in. that I call a great deal and great customer service.

thanks Outland Bergen. (not often I praise them, but in this case I do). happy.gif