Helping players find each other

By Avii, in The FFG Website

I am a huge fan of the games you guys create. My friends and I can play games like Talisman and Runebound for hours. Yet sometimes I can't get my chums together (or they are far away) and a fantasy flight gamer needs their fix. Ultimately I think that there is a major lack of helping players find each other. Aside from posting in the forums and hoping to get lucky there is no other way to contact people. Perhaps you guys can make a list of shops around the world that host events and sell your products. Or even just have a map in which all members show where they are located. That way you see who is in the area and directly message them. I love what you guys do and I want to play the games more often, but finding other players is difficult when the industry is flooded with Magic the Gathering events every week, etc. Again I love what you guys do and either way I will still get your games, even if I can only play them once in a blue moon.

Also could you publish an age range for players sonehow. (suggest <15, <18, <25, ancient). I have an aversion to younger players.

i have the same problem! i love Descent and playing it with just my son is not that fun always. so i just made a "meetup" group. there is a site called meetup. you can start a group there and try and find players. which is what i did just tonight. you can check out my site if you want to get an idea of what your group site would look like. here is the link......... www.meetup.com/Descent-Journeys-in-the-Dark-Dawsonville/

I also like game ,but i like my game runescape game,runescape is a mmorpg ,but now I meet some question,i can't over lvl79 defence,some body give me a replay.

BGG may be a good place to look for others in your area...