What happened to the Warcraft content?

By crazytalk, in The FFG Website

I just noticed the forums and any info on the Warcraft games are gone. I'm going to throw a wild guess out there, that FFG is no longer supporting the games. Did I miss an announcement or is Warcraft just going quietly away?

Question answered....I guess I jumped the gun before the announcement, or they did by removing the content before the announcement. Either way the announcement was made.

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

Yep and the mishandling of this just cost them a ton of fans.

Now all my long hours of officially requested articles and variants are gone. Its cool wasn't planning on using them for resumes or anything.

The Warcraft Board Game was in the middle of beta testing new races and scenarios.

And the WoW Board Game forum was still active as of yesterday.

I did print all of my personal work out. So no biggie, but I can't speak for others.

Hello, I bought the old game "Warcraft : the board game" (from the strategic video game Warcraft 3) and I'm searching for new scenario. If I understand correctly, there are no longer topic about Warcraft games in this forum? Where could I find new content? I guess useful content was archived somewhere no.

Thanks you all.