Indiana Players! (Now With More Tournaments!)

By WayToTheDawn, in Town Threads

Hello fellow Indiana players!

Post here about upcoming tournaments in the good ol' Hoosier state as well as places you've found that sell KH and other interesting tidbits...and, as always, have fun! ^_^

~Mr. Dawn

Beat me to this thread too XD

Jk...hopefully we get a player base in Indy soon

You guys should drive over to MN to play with me beso.gif

We just might have to make a road trip sometime over the summer then! ^_^

HECK YES!!

ROAD TRIP: Quest to play KH: TCG XD

ya d00d definitely, in my sweet apartment corazon.gif

Yo! And i'm not from indy but i'm here for now =/
Uh... borders the one i went to they only had booster packs though but it works!

which Borders?

We're Back Everybody!

Starting February 1st, 2009 Comic Carnival South in Greenwood on the South Side of Indianapolis will once again be holding Kingdom Hearts Tournaments!

We're looking to get a playgroup started for playtesting and whatnot so if your around the area come on down, we'll be glad to have ya!

Here's the details:

Where : Comic Carnival South, located in the Wal-Mart shopping center in Greenwood on the South side of Indianapolis check out: www.comiccarnival.com for more info and directions if you need them!

When: Sunday, February 1st, 2009 at 2PM

How Much: Entry will be the price of a booster pack, I've had the store order a box of each set so you'll have your choice!

Prize Support: TBD, but I promise it'll be good! ^_^

Hope to see you there, if you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

~Mr. Dawn

We need more tournaments.

Your right...we do need more tournaments.

We need a better venue me thinks....we must look around.

You guys are terrible...

Just saying gui%C3%B1o.gif

I'm terrible too so is kay.

Anybody near muncie?

I'm in the Camby region and I think Mr. Dawn is somewhere near where I am.

Ecomics21 said:

I'm in the Camby region and I think Mr. Dawn is somewhere near where I am.

He lives like 10-20 minutes from you...I know where you LIIIIIIIVE

I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm still playing. :)

Anyways, Mr. Dawn, are you having a tournament this week? Just got my Set 4 stuff and I wouldn't mind coming down to play with a few friends.

Only problem is that I'm working Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully it'll happen to be Friday the 24th. ;)

Well, atm we don't have a location to play at

The old place was too out of reach and we are currently looking for somewhere else.

Well, if you guys don't mind a bit of a drive, I know a place here in Lafayette that will work. I'd have to go make sure it's alright, but I was running tournaments there around the time Set 2 was released.

Only problem is finding a day that will work for the store and us. May have to pull some strings, but if we can get a definite day of the week to have it, I should be able to get off work for it. :)

Hello, I am new to The TCG, But I can't find any place to buy the cards, can some one help me.

Tha One King said:

Hello, I am new to The TCG, But I can't find any place to buy the cards, can some one help me.

Well let's see.

There's the Comic Carnival on the Southside of Indy in Greenwood, they sell some, but aren't the greatest.

The better place is the DownTown Comics in Downtown Indianapolis right on the circle. They sell all the sets and should be getting Set 4 in sometime soon...in the process of asking them if they are willing to run tournaments there as well.

WayToTheDawn said:

Tha One King said:

Well let's see.

There's the Comic Carnival on the Southside of Indy in Greenwood, they sell some, but aren't the greatest.

The better place is the DownTown Comics in Downtown Indianapolis right on the circle. They sell all the sets and should be getting Set 4 in sometime soon...in the process of asking them if they are willing to run tournaments there as well.

Thank you, but I am going to need some help starting up.

Tha One King said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Tha One King said:

Well let's see.

Thank you, but I am going to need some help starting up.

Not a problem, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll get you some info. I'll keep you posted on when/if we can get some legit tournaments up and running.

[email protected]