Help me get new figures for this

By Kabonk, in DungeonQuest

Hi,

I just got a copy of this in trade that came without figures or the Runbound, Runewars and descent cards. (I knew this before the trade) Fantasy Flight doesn't sell them separately.

I know that the figures don't affect the gameplay, but I would like to find similar looking characters for my copy of this game. I don't play miniature games and was hoping I could get some recommendations for character replacements; brand, name, web sites, etc...

Thanks in advance for the help,

Mike

One word.

Heroscape.

you can go to your local gamestore and pick up some 25mm Miniatures that match the cards or go online to www.rpgshop.com/miniatures/ they have hundreds to choose from painted and unpainted I am sure you could find something you like there. Since i have a number of miniatures from my AD&D tabletop gaming our group likes to choose our favorite handpainted Minis that correspond to the fighter the cleric the enchantress the ranger/druid the dwarf and the elf warrior/paladin. I personally have put many hours painting figures and they look much nicer on the board than the greay plastic ones. Hope this helps you.

I realize this post is 2 yrs later than the original but just picked up DQ and thought if a noob like myself was looking for help this might be opf use to them.

Edited by ancientdm