Custom Avatars

By Hahnarama, in Support

Buggered if I can remember where I saw it, but I seem to remember seeing a staffer say it was well. That might just mean two people are dillusional, or it might be validity. Hey! We're back in the Dark Heresy forum! gran_risa.gif

Kage

Hey before the forum upgrades i didn't even have an Avatar so im not complaining :)

Me LAZY...

Custom avatars have only been around since the 90's, give FFG some time to catch up. gui%C3%B1o.gif

And apparently the above text was too short to actually be a post, that's hillarious, please... must all posts/replies require the need to be the level of a thesis paper?

jgbaxter said:

And apparently the above text was too short to actually be a post, that's hillarious, please... must all posts/replies require the need to be the level of a thesis paper?

To be honest, I've always felt that, much like speed limits, there should be a minimum and a maximum length to replies. You don't need a thesis, but at the same time...? Well, my shortest reply was ever just one digit, and while amusing, perhaps not entirely appropriate. gran_risa.gif

Kage

showing my support for custom avatars, I usually tell different people by avatars, not names.

I got use to LWs, Mals, Doc's, avatars

I've stated my opinions elsewhere, but might as well throw in my 'ditto' for custom avatar support.

Aye... Avatars needed. I've got some nice ones I've drawn of WoW.

Or maybe THAT's the issue?? People drawing stuff of games that are copyrighted? - -" I dunno. I would just like to have my own avatar... coz I'm the creative type.

Custom Avys are needed for those who want to use sigs that aren't for games on this website. Personally I use either a Roxas/Roy Mustang/ or Dante avy so I'm limited to the one I have now..which althought it's awesome it's definately my second choice.