eBook Formats?

By miesdeldolor10, in The Dark Waters Trilogy

I love the idea of this new series, and I'm excited to read it when it comes out. But--and this is a big one--I have way too many books already (especially my Lovecraftian shelf, which has overflowed onto about 3 shelves if you include all of my Chaosium COC stuff). Any chance this will come out as an eBook? I'd very much prefer to get it on my Nook, and I'm sure there are Kindle owners out there who'd want to get their digital paws on this too.

David

Add me as another who would like an eBook version - Kindle here.

I think I'm the only Literati user in the world, so I don't have much hope for this.

I need to clear out my bookshelf anyways.

I would definitely be on board with the ebook for this one, and other fictions put out by FFG

Well I preordered the Book (I'm old as dirt-so I gotta turn pages.)

OD

And I am even to lazy to read. How about an audiobook?

.The News update on this states that the book contains a coupon to mail in & get a special Oliver Grayson Ally Card for Arkham Horror,which is cool but it says this card is only available to the paperback & not electronic versions.So it appears it will be out in electrionic form.

OD.

Ghouls of the Miskatonic is for sale at the Kindle store! Along with Free Fall and Embers of Atlantis!