question about reproduction

By rene Flex, in Wings of War

I love this game i juest have it hard to find airplanes from series 1,2 and 3 i hope someone can tell me when they will start the reproduction of the series 1.2 and 3 of ww1 airplanes, because they are out of stock everywhere.

Best regards: Nexusflex

Unfortunatly, no one knows the dates that the reprints will be released. There was speculation that we would get Series 1 shortly after the new Revised Deluxe set was released since they use the same molds to make those minis. Of course, that has not happened yet.

The game designer hinted they are were still discussing colours a month a go.

It should be over by Christmas......

A lot of the out of print ships are on the upcoming page. Does anyone know how long they have been there? Because if you go to wings of war's catalog page it has almost all of the out of ships listed as being in the yelllow (not yet available). So I'm hoping they should be out again in a month are two.

TheKingOfBlades said:

A lot of the out of print ships are on the upcoming page. Does anyone know how long they have been there? Because if you go to wings of war's catalog page it has almost all of the out of ships listed as being in the yelllow (not yet available). So I'm hoping they should be out again in a month are two.

Wish this was the case but I think you will be wating a tad loner than a month or two.

i sincerely hope I am wrong as I want some too but I wouldnt hold your breath

Boney said:

TheKingOfBlades said:

Wish this was the case but I think you will be wating a tad loner than a month or two.

i sincerely hope I am wrong as I want some too but I wouldnt hold your breath

Well that's disappointing. I started getting into ww1 wings of war but that was before I knew that most of the german planes are out of print for now I'm going to collect the ww2 version of the game (I've already made an order with dawn of war and at least one copy of each plane mini) until ww1 planes are back in print.

Is it nexus or ffg that has control over the reprints? because if it was nexus you would think they'd want this game and it's minis on the shelf at all times because it's got to be one of their biggest sellers.

I started playing a few months ago and managed to pick up most of the planes I want. The only ones I couldn't find are the **** Fokker and Bakers Camel. The rest have been a bit of a challange to chase down but they are out there. Series 4 seems readily available.

Madboyo said:

I started playing a few months ago and managed to pick up most of the planes I want. The only ones I couldn't find are the **** Fokker and Bakers Camel. The rest have been a bit of a challange to chase down but they are out there. Series 4 seems readily available.

Yeah I can't find any of the fokkers either also I can't find the nieuport 17 or 23 and the albatros D. III

Sorry to say, but those have all shown as "In Development" for many months now.