reprint

By rene Flex, in Wings of War (WWI)

when do we get a reprint of serie 1 2 and 3 the market is emty for them ????

I have seen one store site that said restock was expected feb 2011? I started with WW2 game and have fallen for the ww1 wwith deluxe re release and want to pick up the first series planes any word on this appreciated

Roberto at Nexus told me that series 1-3 will be reprinted this year. Not exact dated, but at least it is something.

I have several feeler out there.... It is expected soon

This is good news. My central powers are really lacking in fighter support. I need some Fokker D. VII's.

Well, here it is.... March 2011 and I've not seen any availability of reprints of sets 1 -3. I would really like to get some D-VII's and DrI's my self. I'm still lacking a couple of Albatross DVa and one of the DIIa's just to name a few.

May now.

I desperately want some DIIIs and Dr1s. Any news on the dates yet? There hasn't been an update on the upcoming info for quite some time.

Will it be over by Christmas?

Most players and collectors are now eagerly awaiting these reprints, new players to make up their collections and older players wanting to repaint to other pilots that have cards but no minis.

Yes some do actualy repaint these little nuggets.

I find it so strange that a clear market can be left so begging

Well I keep hearing from different sources that the reprints are scheduled for this year, but it didn't get any more specific than that.

Also I checked the Nexus website and in case anyone didn't know yet there are new minis coming out. Two new series for both WWI and WWII. In June two bombers will be released in two paint schemes each, the Caproni CA.3 and Gotha G.V. After that there will be a series V with the Fokker E.III, Halberstadt D.III, Morane-Saulnier, and Airco D.H.2 each in 3 paint schemes. There are also 2 light bombers and 4 fighter minis coming out for WWII.