iPhone app for Arkham Horror

By player243504, in Reference Materials

Will the iPhone app of Arkham Horror be able to track multiple investigators?

If not then are there plans to do so?

I am looking into purchasing the app as i play more solo games than with other people.

Thanks

Are there plans to make this available on Android?

would like to see a tracker for the computer as well.

Yes - multiple characters would be nice. Also would be nice if the app supported investigator cards (common/unique items, spells, skills, blessed/cursed etc). The location encounter cards are very helpful I must say....but I wish that the Mythos cards were also included.

I've been satisfied with the purchase, but they can definitely take this further. If you wait for them to add the things I mentioned above, most likely the cost for the app will increase. If you buy it now, you'll be grandfathered in to the updates.

I think it is a fair price for what you get right now.

The app is def a great starting point, and no doubt from good feedback in using it in future games

many ideas will come to mind in improving it.

I can see why they havent allowed for multi investigator tracking, but yes it would be nice.

Id also like that since ive bought all the large expansions, that they be available on ipad, iphone and itouch.

also consider bringing out a version of AH for the playstation network and xbox live would be snapped up by many

imagine it with online multiplayer ability, the amount of new players we could all tap into

GAHHHHHH , NOW i need to go get a smart phone !!!

I was wondering if the iPhone application is going to be compatible with the new Miskatonic Horror expansion. Will it still be useful?

I would hope so,

im expecting that ill get the upgrade on the iphone before my copy of MH comes into the country

It works on iPod Touch too, so if you don't want to get the smartphone, that's a more economical option. :-)

what other feature would you think useful for future arhkam horror toolkit ?

- multiple investigator tracking

- show more than 1 investigator on screen, like a summary screen with primary statistic only

- investigator card inclusion (item, spell etc)

- game information tracker, like session/turn/phase tracker, monster limit track, terror track, doom track, outskirt track, sky track.

Minor nitpick, but I'd like for the Other Worlds Card function to acknowledge Jim Culver's Strange Luck if he's selected as your investigator (i.e. all Other Worlds are considered to be green-aligned for him).

*Sigh* If only I had any devices to put the app on. *Sigh*