replacement parts

By loken14, in Dust Tactics

i emailed ffg like 2 weeks ago to try and get a replacement mg for one of my tanks as i only got one in the starter kit. Ffg has yet to respond or mail me anything is this normal or what

Acordeing to a buddy of mine who works there, the one person responsible for all "parts" issues is swamped due to the holidays, it is taking longer than normal for responses....

I can't tell you what "normal" is but I'll relate my experience.

I picked up a second base set after christmas and noticed it was missing the card for the "Hot Dog" model. I contacted FFG on the 1st. They sent me an email back on the 10th saying they got my message and would mail the card shortly. Card has not arrived yet. There wasn't mail yesterday because of the holiday, so if it's not in the mail today I'll probably bug them again.

Two weeks without a response would cause me concern too. I'd resend the request.

I contacted them on the 4th of January about the warped tiles and got an email today letting me know that the tiles shipped today...

wea i contacted them on like the 5th is so i should be getting mine soon

So, I was contacted due to the fact that they were arriving at my house yesterday... gran_risa.gif