Starting point for a newbie?

By Gangrel, in Wings of War

Hi,

I'm pretty much a novice WoW player owning Famous Aces (and only having played it a handful of times). I was considering buying the new WWI deluxe set (I have no real interest in WWII) but I'm curious about the phrase "For veteran players, this set includes comprehensive rules covering the expansions to Wings of War... " Does this mean that rulebooks from the expansions are covered in the new deluxe set? In other worlds, if I want to play two seaters from 'Watch Your Back' can I just buy suitable miniatures or will I still have to buy the boxed set?

Best,

Mike

It sounds like the rules for the expansions are in the deluxe box. I will know for sure on saturday when mine gets in. But either way you can just buy miniatures and look at the rules for watch your back here on this site in the support section.

Never mind i take that back. For whatever reason it looks like the only rules absent in the support section are those for watch your back. I'll post back on saturday and let you know if those rules come with the deluxe set.

Yes the rules for 2 seaters are indeed in the miniature rules.