Reclaiming the fallen

By Exalon122, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

wraith428 said:

Does every order deck make use of High Elf's Distain?

No, but every order deck makes use of Mining Tunnels XD

Virgo said:

wraith428 said:

Does every order deck make use of High Elf's Distain?

No, but every order deck makes use of Mining Tunnels XD

Got to disagree with you there. At least in my meta. Order deck I'm seeing it play currently.

Dwarf Reclaim varriants (Mining Tunnel makes sense its dwarf)

Empire Judgement (no MT)

Empire Draw Denial (no MT)

High Elf Healing (no MT)

High Elf Indirect (yes MT to provide loyalty symbols for Master Rune of Valya to prevent damage.)

It doesn't work for everything and forcing it into a concept typically weakens the concept.

-Wraith428

I don't know how 3 cost support that gives you essenitally 2 hammers (of which one goes for quest, but still) weakens any concept. Mind the fact that after first mining tunnel is out you pay only 2 for the next ones and of course only 2 for that tasty Demolition. Development destruction boosts Empire Judgement quite nicely. Empire Draw Denial? You mean like shutting down quest? Wilhelm/Called Back removes any unit from quest zone while Demolitions destroy supports. Order in Chaos+Infiltrate.

High Elf Healing? You've got me here. I don't how it could work, but even so, it would probably be better off with MT :D

Did something happen to make HE healing suddenly work?

They do now have at least one unit that can damage itself for a very good effect and another that can do it for a mediocre effect. I'm sure that the ability to make certain that you have a damaged unit to heal doesnt hurt. Still doesnt seem good enough to me, but I havent tried it in a few battle packs.

I've got to agree with virgo on mining tunnels, I'd be hard pressed to leave it out of any order deck, it is basically 2 hammers for 3 cost worst case. I suppose that it wouldnt be that great in a deck that doesnt want to put out developments, but I havent played an order deck like that myself.

qwertyuiop said:

Check out this link.

http://deckbox.org/sets/23726

-Wraith428

wraith428 said:

qwertyuiop said:

Check out this link.

http://deckbox.org/sets/23726

-Wraith428

Ooh. I haven't seen a deck that looks fun to play in a while. That looks fun to play.

qwertyuiop said:

Ooh. I haven't seen a deck that looks fun to play in a while. That looks fun to play.

Try it out and let me know how it goes.

-Wraith428