Adventure: False Pretenses

By skolo, in WFRP Gamemasters

Herewith I present you "False Pretenses" adventure by Emirikol and Maptool map addin made by me.

Its my first maptool creation so please be merciful ;-)

Any opinions welcomed

ADVENTURE

MAP

WFRP3 maptool tempate by Gitzman

SPOILERS

Nice work! Heres a screenshot of the opening scene: (photo unavailable)

Edited by Emirikol

LOVE IT!

Nice work my friend, nice work indeed.

Gitz

I see maptool has the export function now... ;)

FYI:

For those of you who don't know how to use MAPTOOL virtual tabletop freeware, here's how:

1. Go to rptools.net and download the latest version of Maptool
  2. Open it and click on FILE > OPEN CAMPAIGN then search out the campaign file to open (see download in Skolo's post)
  3. You can see the various maps by clicking on the blue world button on the upper right corner of maptool. There are 4 maps in Skolo's campaign.
  4. Gitzman has a whole bunch more for all the official 3e scenarios on his website.
  5. NOTE THE DICE ROLLER :)
  6. If you want to save any of your maps as .jpg files, just click FILE > export > screenshot

jh

Emirikol said:

I see maptool has the export function now... ;)

FYI:

For those of you who don't know how to use MAPTOOL virtual tabletop freeware, here's how:

1. Go to rptools.net and download the latest version of Maptool
  2. Open it and click on FILE > OPEN CAMPAIGN then search out the campaign file to open (see download in Skolo's post)
  3. You can see the various maps by clicking on the blue world button on the upper right corner of maptool. There are 4 maps in Skolo's campaign.
  4. Gitzman has a whole bunch more for all the official 3e scenarios on his website.
  5. NOTE THE DICE ROLLER :)
  6. If you want to save any of your maps as .jpg files, just click FILE > export > screenshot

jh

Thanks guys ;-)

Just downloaded some WFRP2 adventures and will transfer those into WFRP3 + maps.

btw. I love point number 5 jh ;-)

Anyone interested in the Lone Wolf scenario in Maptool?

When I wrote that one, we didn't yet have Disease rules (might be time for a scenario update anyways) :)

jh

*not particularly busy this holiday

FYI all: If you cannot get the download from the Gitzman site to work, use the "Map" link in post #1. It has the cmpgn file with the dice roller (etc.)

Mine works with version b87.

jh

Thanks again for this.

jh