Cannot attend, still possible to get the gift bag?

By Mestre dos Magos, in Realms of Terrinoth 2011

I still miss not having the previous year gift bag from the event, will it be possible to get this year's gift bag even if not attending?

I live in another country and cannot attend :(

I too would like to know if this is a possibility!

I cannot attend either. But I'd also like to know about how we can get one of the bags, or at least the scenarios

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. I've been watching this thread for a reply, but it looks like they might decide not to reply. In the hopes that more voices added to the chorus might make a difference, I add mine.

I would like to add my voice to this to. I will do everything I can to attend but this is going to be a very busy time of year for me, it would be great to know if i spend money on a ticket, would I be able to get the gift bag mailed to me?

Same for me. How can you get the gift bag if you live abroad ?

I'd also gladly pay up to 200% of the registration fee to receive the goodie bag/schedule in the mail.

I can't attend, but I'd like to be there in spirit :)

These things are usually quite limited. Thus it makes no sense for them to sell them to you before the event. It happens to be an incentive for going.

Now afterwords, if you are patient they just might sell the leftovers on the main site. They did last year, but they sold out in a few hours.

It's just a shame that the economy is so awful. It happens to be a great luxury to be able to travel and take time off from work for an event such as this. While I can certainly afford the $20 and shipping and handling, I certainly cannot afford to attend. While you may be correct that it is intended to be an incentive to attend, there is a much more powerful disincentive in the current economic woes which probably affect most of their customers. I don't think it does any harm to bring these issues up. They can and will respond in a way that makes the most sense to them, but what is the harm in asking?

taleswapper said:

It's just a shame that the economy is so awful. It happens to be a great luxury to be able to travel and take time off from work for an event such as this. While I can certainly afford the $20 and shipping and handling, I certainly cannot afford to attend. While you may be correct that it is intended to be an incentive to attend, there is a much more powerful disincentive in the current economic woes which probably affect most of their customers. I don't think it does any harm to bring these issues up. They can and will respond in a way that makes the most sense to them, but what is the harm in asking?

I completely agree with you on this. I unfortunately can not afford to travel to the event from MA, but would love to purchase the gift pack. I just hope that they make enough since the demand is so high for this product.

Thanks

As mentioned earlier, they are an incentive to go. It would be worse if they sold a thousand bags, but no one showed up to the event. I can't go either, I live in Arizona, and desperately wanted to attend Arkham Nights, and wanted the bag, but no go. Life's not fair and I can't have everything. Just keep an eye on the site and hope for the best.

me the same!!!!!!!!!!!! from Argentina!!!