A scenario for wintertimes

By Nagypapi, in Fan Creations

Hello All who are in the cold and surrounded by snow and ice,

This is the best time to get our lovely AH into a winter outfit so I here is a little scenario for you to do that. It is using only the basic AH but optionally some other element might be added for additional challange. I hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism, feedbacks and session reports using the scenario are highly welcome! My intention was not to make it insanely hard but buff up with some thematics more.

Chilling-Times-Front-Side.jpg

Nice picture. I'm always interested in reading scenarios. However, the words aren't coming out out clearly and in addition, are cut off at the edge of my computer. Another poster, copied the text of the scenario. I think that's a good idea.

That and post a link to the .eon file if it is available.

Thx for posting this scenario. I'll try it as soon as I finish the league (or Azathoth finishes my party, which is most likely to happen)!

Now I can read it (images blocked at work) this looks really cool gui%C3%B1o.gif

Can't wait to try it.

Raz

Thanks for the comments and expecting feedback from you all! happy.gif I hope you will find it thematic, that was more the intention than creating some uber-unbeatable scenario, playable only for those who know by heart each encounter for each location from each expansion and know exactly what to find where... That kills the fun factor I think.

I am not too experienced with posting and file hosting, so sorry for the problems... If you save the picture on your local drive from the forum than you could see it perfectly.

I checked my files and seemed I forgot to save the .eon file... Grrr... sad.gif I only have the jpg version until I re-create it again.

Also, the illustration was found in my hard drive and it was downloaded from the Internet ages ago... Credit is due to the original creator for it.

ooo purty! I like wintery themes, and ones that aren't super impossible!

xx

I think I will need to re-do this scenario as there is one erronous point in it: of course not just Environment Mystic but Environment Urban (basicly all non-weather environment) cards can exist parallel with the Icy Conditions card.