Sorry, had to brag...

By Dcal12, in Dust Tactics

Sorry, just had to brag on what I picked up. I plan on putting it on the wall over my game table.

th_standee.jpg

No fun bragging if you cant post a picture. Hope the moderator deletes this.

Sorry for wasting everyones time.

th_standee.jpg

There you go, pic a bit small though :)

Yes after finally getting to see the picture you are justified in the brag . That would look so good in my game room . Where did you get it???

I hate you! I really do! Where did you get that awesome standy??????

You want to brag... Ok, I'll do a little too. I have this from GAMA '08. It is number 2 of 15...

LE pre-paint

Major, thanks a ton for doing that for me.

I am stuck on the road for thirty days, stopped in a game store I never been to and asked them to order the expansions for me which they did and I saw the standy and thought "cool". When I returned to pick up the expansions (which I am painting in my hotel room) the standy was gone. I asked where it was and they said they took it down. I asked if they were interested in selling it and he is like sure. I am thinking, how much am I willing to spend....when he is like, how is $20.00? No poker face at all, I paid him quick before he changed his mind.

I can't wait to get it mounted on the wall.

Gobo, very cool. Autographed too. When I bought my deluxe edition, I had it autographed. So Gobo, how did you score that? Did you win a tournament, first in line?

Well, I was at GAMA [Game Manufactures Association Trade Show] with my friend who owns the FLGS and I was talking to Mr. Perente and was talking about some of the COOL over sized walkers they had on display there and [jokingly] threatened to run off with one of them. He laughed and reached under the table and pulled it out and handed it too me. This was back when "Rackham" was going to do the game using the AT-43 system [which BTW was originally designed to be DUST, but due to a problem with licensing at the time became AT-43]. I was ecstatic at the time!

very cool standee. Thats the kind of stuff I would like my FLGS to have to get the word out about this game.

I just talked to my FLGS and HE said I can have the Dust Tactics Standie once he no longer needs it for the store!

Gobbo said:

I just talked to my FLGS and HE said I can have the Dust Tactics Standie once he no longer needs it for the store!

Nice, I have mine mounted on the wall now.