Advanced Plot Cards

By Elendil23, in Middle-earth Quest

In the 15 Advanced Plot Cards I have TWO 'A Broken Line of Kings' Plot Cards. Is this correct or should I have 15 different cards?

Elendil23 said:

In the 15 Advanced Plot Cards I have TWO 'A Broken Line of Kings' Plot Cards. Is this correct or should I have 15 different cards?

No, there are two of those. It's a very good Plot IMO, you can play it to Lothlorien easily on the second turn (having 3 influnce at Dol Guldur that can't be removed helps quite a bit). 4 Favor removal cost requires some collecting early on and it moves the Red token two spaces. If you can get it and Orcs of Mt. Gundabad into play on turns 2 and 3, Heroes might have to start scrambling to stop them earlier than they would like. Bad part is that defending it is really hard, since can't sit a monster there and a minion is just as useless in a Haven, can only fight if the Hero so chooses.

Many thanks...

Dam said:

If you can get it and Orcs of Mt. Gundabad into play on turns 2 and 3, Heroes might have to start scrambling to stop them earlier than they would like.

Does Mt. Gundabad itself count as 'within 1 space of Mount Gundabad' when counting the 8 influence?

Within 1 means itself and all adjacent, adjacent means all, well, adjacent (1 away).

"Within [X] Spaces: Many cards refer to locations that are
within a number of spaces. Adjacent locations are considered
one space away. For example, “within 1 space of a hero”
includes the hero’s current location and each adjacent location." (p. 11)

Dam said:

Within 1 means itself and all adjacent, adjacent means all, well, adjacent (1 away).

"Within [X] Spaces: Many cards refer to locations that are
within a number of spaces. Adjacent locations are considered
one space away. For example, “within 1 space of a hero”
includes the hero’s current location and each adjacent location." (p. 11)

And adjecent means 1 move away right. not in the vincinity. (example 3 locations are close to eachother but 1 is not connected trough a road. that means that, that one is not Adjacent.

Example, isengard and the location on the left of Isengard (cant remember the name) are NOT Adjecent.