Got an extra piece

By Toofy, in Doom

Well, I finaly found a copy of Doom: The Board Game expansion set and I received an extra red cacodemon piece and am missing a red vagary piece...I just emailed FFG but I'm sure I wont receive a response til tomorrow, but if I cant get one from FFG, anyone willing to trade a red cacodemon for a red vagary?

And no I dont want to return it, god knows how expensive this expansion will be later and I dont want to risk not finding another one anymore.

I picked up a second copy of the Expansion when it was on sale last year, and haven't opened it yet. This is making me think I should to check if anything is missing before FFG's parts dry up...

-shnar

Toofy said:

Well, I finaly found a copy of Doom: The Board Game expansion set and I received an extra red cacodemon piece and am missing a red vagary piece...I just emailed FFG but I'm sure I wont receive a response til tomorrow, but if I cant get one from FFG, anyone willing to trade a red cacodemon for a red vagary?

And no I dont want to return it, god knows how expensive this expansion will be later and I dont want to risk not finding another one anymore.

You should be able to get a replacement from FFG. Normally they're very good about that sort of thing. The only detail which might foul such a request is if FFG themselves are out of the spare bits you need.

Even then, it's easy enough to go about playing with the green or blue Vagary instead. Just explain to your group how your copy is missing the red Vagary and you're using the other as a substitute. The only problem you'd run into then would be if you were playing with 3 marines and needed all three Vagaries at once. Even so, I imagine you'd have other like-sized figures to use as a substitute red Vagary.

Here's hoping FFG still has the bits to help you out. =)

Yeah, I don't think Cyberdemons even make an appearance until the end of the campaign (and even then it's only one), so you could use a Cyberdemon instead.

Tibs said:

Yeah, I don't think Cyberdemons even make an appearance until the end of the campaign (and even then it's only one), so you could use a Cyberdemon instead.

Scenarios 2 and 3 both have a CD at the end IIRC. But yeah, only one.

Of course, I meant in the expansion campaign book.