Operation Cyclone announced kinda disappointment

By arkangl2, in Dust Tactics

yea just make it neutral so one side doesnt get over powered or make just one side with another side trying to battle it.

arkangl said:

I'm not bashing the expansion just disappointed that they arent making the expansion a whole box set like the initial game box. I'd like to buy it all at once rather than in pieces.

I am glad the next Expansion is NOT a $100 big box! I love what I have seen of the game so far, but I really want the game to grow to have all the models featured in the comics and models they make, without a new $100 box every 2 months!

yea but i think that it woulda been cool for them to do it and release the individuals at the same time so you have an option.

I like the idea of the current expansion. I like that it is not 100.00's and comes with more tiles to help expand the table.

I really would like to see a Sino-Soviet box set come out to help expand the game. This is the only real flaw that I saw with this game was the limit of armies. I understand the want to hold back though and see if this game takes off before you as a company invest a ton of money into something that fails. I always feel a little aprehensive when investing in a brand new game, but there was something about this that cought my attention.

I believe the second expansion box will come with more minatures, like zombies and the gorillas.

u so no each box doesnt have multiple mechs just one mech with the weapos to make varints