TOURNAMENT IN ATLANTA (area) !!!!!

By swingjunkie, in Warhammer Invasion Community

So we're gonna have an Invasion tournament at The Tower Game Center in Lawrenceville, GA on (as of this moment) Jan. 22nd!

I know there will be at least 3 or 4 Athens people there, probably a few from L'ville, any Atlanta players are welcome to join, I'm hoping our Augusta friends load up and come :-), and I know Quittytwerp (or however he spells it, sorry) is probably within driving distance.

Not sure of cost, but I would venture to say around $5 and I'm hoping to figure out a way to come up with prizes for not only a normal tournament, but also a Highlander, single-set, or Alliance (forced 3-race decks) tournament. What would people be most interested in having as a second tourney?

Come on guys, it's a big store and if we have good turn out we can generate more interest and players! Hope to see you guys there!

(More info to come)

I am looking forward to it. Interesting would be the forced alliance deck tourney.

I'll talk to Harliquine and see if he's interested. We should be able to get the two of us to go up at least.

Wow guys, lets not all get excited at once. Are there really that few people within driving distance who'd be down for actually playing against different players?

I found with the last tournament that I posted that peeps are just really quiet around here. It's possible this could be all that's interested. Also possible that some people are keeping quiet since they aren't sure if they can make it.

Sadly, I discovered several people have already asked for that day off of work. I doubt I'll be able to pull this weekend. :( I hope I can find some way to make it, but I doubt it. Hopefully, Augusta will be able to send some peeps anyway.

Harliquine or Periculum, and news from Augusta player base?

SNOW DAY IN THE SOUTH! I hope that means everyone took the day to prepare their decks for the tournament in just under 2 weeks at The Tower Game Center! Right?

I'm still not sure what Harliquine is planning, but I won't be able to go because of work and several of the locals are planning on going to the local gaming convention which happens to be the same weekend. :( Please keep us posted on future events, though. Let's keep these area communities competing.