Vapourware

By Kryyst, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I'm beginning to think this game is going the way of vapourware. It's been months and not even a single comment from FFG on any status updates at all for the game. Even a simple it's still in the works don't hold your breath post would be useful. I'm a fan of FFG but I have to say this is bad PR and generally pathetic.

I totally agree.

First FFG asks for input (= Team-names) and then: NOTHING FOR MONTHS preocupado.gif

100% agreed.

No infos whatsoever... :(

Patience, all in good time.

cP
FFG

I am glad they are not rushing this out. I am willing to wait for the best product and experiance. Team Manager has potential for a great following. Here's to FFG getting it right.

The Spaniard said:

cP
FFG

My God !!!!! An official reaction aplauso.gif

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ...........

I'm sure it will get released with Gears of War the Boardgame.

The Spaniard said:

cP
FFG

Just out of interest, what is "in good time"?

I've seen mention on this on the talkfantasyfootball boards but no firm news of a release date, so its really not looking likely it'll be Winter 10/11 as it currently says on the website...

sandwich said:

The Spaniard said:

cP
FFG

Just out of interest, what is "in good time"?

I've seen mention on this on the talkfantasyfootball boards but no firm news of a release date, so its really not looking likely it'll be Winter 10/11 as it currently says on the website...

I think you might be on to something with your line of thinking. Maybe it will be out for football season next year. I sure could use it now as my beloved Chiefs just tanked ending football around here. I need some Bloodbowl to make it better. gui%C3%B1o.gif

The Spaniard said:

cP
FFG

wow Thanks for the update!

You're equally welcome for the sarcasm.

My sad reality is that in a year or 5 years from now when you finally actually put out some real information about this game I'll be all giddy and excited like all good demented Blood Bowl fans should be.

I think the FFG guys are quite busy at the moment... well it was their choice to follow up so many games, but we cannot read about such a game like this and keep our nose sticked to the glass for months.

Another update from TFF:

"The game is still in development and is still planned for release in 2011.

The current hope/expection of FFG is that they will have it for sale by GenCon 2011 (which is in August)."

That's a long wait :-(

Still, at least I know now its not worth checking back here every day or so...

Although it would be nice to see more info, I'm not too worried about it. I imagine they've got the usual design holdups going on (card balance, art, whatever) and it will be out when it's out.

Personally, I'm glad for the wait. I haven't bought all the FFG stuff that's already on the shelves that I want.