League 1, Scenario 3 questions

By Dynamite Joe, in Arkham Horror League

This may be a stupid question, but do we use the Dunwich board in addition to Arkham board?

How do the monsters move towards the Black Cave, exactly? White lines, black lines, or can we decide?

Dynamite Joe said:

This may be a stupid question, but do we use the Dunwich board in addition to Arkham board?

How do the monsters move towards the Black Cave, exactly? White lines, black lines, or can we decide?

Question 1 . Yes sir!

Question 2. I'd use the shortest path posssible.

MonsieurPoulet said:

Question 2. I'd use the shortest path posssible.

Sometimes both paths are equally short.

Also, if I go into a gate in the Black Cave, do I need to make the special fight check? What about when I return to close or seal it - special fight check?

And green-bordered monsters: do their special effect take place at the end of EVERY mythos phase, or only when their symbol is activated on the Mythos card (like in a normal game)? Does Hound of Tindalos move to the closest investigator or towards Black Cave?

Dynamite Joe said:

Sometimes both paths are equally short.

You're right, that slipped my mind. I guess the first player should choose, but in a League, that might be too easy. Maybe I'd roll a die.

As this is the first scenario introducing another board, are we free to change to a Dunwich investigator to play this scenario, or do we still have to wait for being devoured before we're allowed to change investigator?

At each scenario, you can change you characters. But you have to pick them in the pool of investigators.

In the 3rd one, you can play one of the specific one to the campaigns, or Lee, Diamond, Thompson and Jenkins from Arkham, or Chen and Kane from Dunwich.