Holiday Sale

By Lizalfos, in Mutant Chronicles

As someone who has never played Mutant Chronicles and knows next to nothing about it, I was hoping someone could help me out in making a selection from the holiday sale. I'd like to build at least two armies, but I have no idea how armies are built (i.e. how this gold / silver / whatever system works, and which units are which color or which faction, and even if you can have multiples of one unit), if there is even enough stuff on sale to build two armies at all.

The starter comes with: Ezoghoul, Ranger Elite, Necromutant Defiler, Technomancer, Free Marine Soldier, Martian Banshee Sergeant.

You can see the individual pieces here .

I was just about to order one of everything and hope that's good enough, but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone has better advice on what to buy.

Any help would be super greatly appreciated!

If I was just starting, and for these prices, I would order 2 starters and 1 of everything else.

Also, FRP games and Noble Knight have some mutant chronicles stuff left to help fill out capitol. If you want to play Capitol, you need those Rangers..

Good luck, MC is still a very fun game to play.

Kirk

Thanks! I think I'll do just that.

I ordered 2 base sets and one each of the $1 pieces. I will test it out and if I enjoy it over a few games, I will some more money into it before the sale ends.

Is it the real Mutant Chronicles setting, or that lame Future Steam Punk version?

siveon said:

Also, FRP games and Noble Knight have some mutant chronicles stuff left to help fill out capitol. If you want to play Capitol, you need those Rangers..

What price range?

Peacekeeper_b said:

siveon said:

What price range?

If we're talkin' Noble Knight, then the price range will be high. So very high.