Andriod for $25 on the FFG Sale

By JerusalemJones, in Android

Well, I think I will actually buy a second copy of this game, as I love it that much. But if it is being put on "clearance" already, it is likely not going to be supported with more expansions. *sigh* Like we hadn't already figured that out.

But, if you are interested, buy the game!

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it on sale... that it was getting discontinued. And that really sucks.

I think I might buy a second copy too. What an amazing price. Every FFG fan should snap up this game.

I think I'll also pick up Conan now that it's also $25.

I placed my order sadly without android my friend in the gaming group already has the game and although we have only played it once i really enjoyed the game (even if it did take us 3+ hours to mull through our first time). I am thinking of ordering now but geez would my wife hate me preocupado.gif

...it would truly be awful if the game were discontinued. Has there been an official word on this at all?

I think a problem with the game has been more one of marketing than gameplay. Many took a look at the box and (I've heard this more than once) thought: "Blade Runner, the Game!" Many came to it thinking they'd get a chance to play Decker or Gaff or Holden, and get to hit on Pris or Rachael.

Really, though, this is a bulder game with nods to multiple SF sources. And an awesome game to boot. I wish that more folks realized that.

I'm with you on this Joker.
Android is an excellent game with great expansion potential.

And it's not too complex. It's a great involving game. I really hope that FFG continues with it.