Newbie Question - Delayed investigators and Find Gate

By snowedunder, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Dam said:

I guess that would be fine and dandy, but then you would have to ignore this part on page 8:

"If an investigator is in an Other World at the beginning of
the Movement Phase, he receives no movement points."

That is contingent on your investigator choosing to take the Other Worlds movement action. If Find Gate takes place before choosing the action, it isn't relevant.

Yea, regardless of my personal thoughts on this debate, i think that was kinda rude to insult coltsfan frank. He has always tried to be so helpful to others by monitoring topics and giving advice.

I think we should try and be polite in our debates

Elric91 said:

Yea, regardless of my personal thoughts on this debate, i think that was kinda rude to insult coltsfan frank. He has always tried to be so helpful to others by monitoring topics and giving advice.

Huh? Wasn't that just a friendly jab?

Kobu said:

Elric91 said:

Huh? Wasn't that just a friendly jab?

Friendly jabs are usually between friends.

As I said when I first posted, I figure I am in the minority here. This is just a discussion. We just have to agree to disagree until an official ruling is made. My position is clear and I don't think I have anything more to add.