Allied walkers..

By Sgt. G, in Dust Tactics

So. Ive been looking around and hunting for as much information on the up coming releases as i can. From a Allied stand point the future looks dim.

That said i did start reading historical tank documention. And came to an interresting idea. How hard would it be to mod walkers with differnt turets? To put a point cost on walker configerations? AS most of the chassis are the same, it would mean only needing differnt armroments.

I know this cuts into how many models they may sell. But if it opens up more veristile play, then more people will play, there fore they will sell more models; right?

Anyways. just my two cents.

Happy to have found this forum, cant wait to start painting.

Sgt G

Sgt. G said:

So. Ive been looking around and hunting for as much information on the up coming releases as i can. From a Allied stand point the future looks dim.

That said i did start reading historical tank documention. And came to an interresting idea. How hard would it be to mod walkers with differnt turets? To put a point cost on walker configerations? AS most of the chassis are the same, it would mean only needing differnt armroments.

I know this cuts into how many models they may sell. But if it opens up more veristile play, then more people will play, there fore they will sell more models; right?

Anyways. just my two cents.

Happy to have found this forum, cant wait to start painting.

Sgt G

just curious why the future looks dim for the allies ? the 2 allied walkers i have seen from the upcoming expansions look pretty nice , and should fill in some holes . i agree the germans have some nice stuff , but i wouldnt say its better , just different .

i dont think it would really cut into their sales to mod some till the new models come out , though with so little material to go on , you would want to watch out for making things to over powered/underpriced .

here , we are looking at leaving the walkers alone and coming up with house rules for tanks and airplanes untill those models come out . we plan to price them high as a safety measure .

Maybe i missed something, do you have a link to said expansion?

Okie , so yes i had seen those.

Missles, neet. again, these look easly like they could be upgraded from existing models.

but thanks for the link.

Sgt. G