Out of print?

By Mr Nay, in Grimm RPG

Is Grimm going to be reprinted at some point?

It would be a shame if it doesnt, it looks like my kinda game.

I love twisted faerie tales.

Hmm. Well if FFG doesn't want to keep the game alive and doesn't have it in print, then that means they don't want sales because there's no product TO sell, thus, there is only one other way to "acquire" it. demonio.gif Unfortunately FFG has a habit of making games and dropping them after milking the product, so a lot of games don't get the attention and popularity they could. Grimm is one of these.

Oh well, I hope my store has a copy in sitting in their suppliers warehouse.

Buy the PDF and print it. It's not as pretty as a hardcover book, but at least you don't have to have a PC at hand to play the game.

You can find prints on Amazon.com, going for around $80.

I strongly suggest you get the PDF as it's way more cost effective. Here's a hint, go down to this guys video review of Grimm ->

cool.gif

I just found a copy at "CoolStuffInc.com" They had two when I bought mine and it was $34.99.

To anyone still interested in acquiring a hard copy I saw this for sale on eBay today. It's a good used copy up for a low opening bid and no reserve.

This is a shame. I have a copy but I wish we would see more support for it.

I do not want to de-rail this thread but I missed out on Fireborn, which still pisses me off when I think about it.

I guess I'm about a year late to this conversation. Shame that FFG didn't support this game more... It really seems like a game that I would love to play and keep playing. Oh well. I guess there just wasn't enough interest?

I found my Copy at half-Price Books

I have a copy of the PDF, and have been wanting to play for a while - it does look great.

However, it is a crying shame that one cannot buy the game as a printed book - pdfs are just not as nice to play from.

And the lack of printed adventures is a pain. When I was an undergraduate gamer I loved spending ages making my own little universes for games, now I just don't have the time (so we all play published adventures for Rogue Trader, which is cool, but a published Grimm adventure would have been marvellous…)

Oh well, it is a bit sad.

David.