Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth "addon" for Innsmouth

By Musha Shukou, in Fan Creations

So I'm creating my own custom content based off the video game, Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth, which is a video game based off of Lovecraftian horror. This game takes place almost entirely in Innsmouth, so my custom content will utilize some of the rules and mechanics introduced in the Innsmouth Horror expansion. I will be creating 3 new investigators (already introduced here ), several allies, items, spells, other world & arkham encounters, and mythos cards. If anybody would like to throw some ideas based off this game my way, I would appreciate the input.

I would not mind the plug-in of the expansion symbol that you used on the Investigators.

Sure, I'll have that included as well.

Ok, so I need help with this card. I'm trying to create a weapon that lets you "charge it up" for added bonus but it's difficult to word. Here's what I've got:

b84uug.png

As you can see, space is very limited for text. Does anybody have any ideas?

Instead of saying, "Put 1 Clue token from the bank on Lightning Cannon," you could say "Place a Clue token on this card".

Do I not need to specify the amount? Otherwise, couldn't somebody think they could get away with putting more than one clue token?

Musha Shukou said:

Do I not need to specify the amount? Otherwise, couldn't somebody think they could get away with putting more than one clue token?

Musha, sorry, I don't get your question... the wording "put a clue token" implies the number 1

Julia said:

Musha Shukou said:

Musha, sorry, I don't get your question... the wording "put a clue token" implies the number 1

Yeah

So I'm almost done with this. What is the best way to share it with the community? Uploading the images? Uploading the strange eon files? Other?

Musha Shukou said:

So I'm almost done with this. What is the best way to share it with the community? Uploading the images? Uploading the strange eon files? Other?

If possible, both.

Lol. Ok, what's the best way to upload them? I can always upload the images to the forums, but the files are a different story. What's best for that?

Musha Shukou said:

Lol. Ok, what's the best way to upload them? I can always upload the images to the forums, but the files are a different story. What's best for that?

There are a number of free file sharing sites, for example Megaupload.