black shield or lone wolf?

By Gantz the slaughterer, in Fan Fiction

needing tips....

I like the idea of creating an assault marine from the space wolf chapter.
tell me wath you think about this story...

the set was a feudal world under the domain of the SW (needing to find a planet, some help?)
One man(Grifo) want to become a king and create an army in order to conquer the regions.
In his journey this man meet Thorwald (hour hero).
Soon Thorwald became the captain of the army.
In one battle they encounter a deamon and in an epic battle they suceed to banish him.
Njal Stormcaller was also in pursuit of the deamon and be surprised of wath the duo was able
to do...and he decided to transform the two young in adept of the chapter...
the two beacame space marine and soon Grifo became seargent...
but Grifo hold greed in his heart...
in one special mission under the command of one inquisitor(female), Grifo turn to the ruinos
power and sacrifies all of his brother...
Grifo also ***** the inquisitor who had sworn to protect in front of Thorwald.
Thorwald the last one survived of the pack and was immobilised by the deamons
that came to celebrate the new prince born.
trying to rescue the inquisitor thorwald lost an eye and forced to amputate his arm to
free himself.
After this ordeal Thorwald manage to fleed with the inconscious inquisitor...
Thorwald was obsessed with revenge and disobey also to the old wolf in order to have it.
After killing his hold friend he returns to the fang to accept the punishment....

what logan do now?
banish him?
killing him?

sorry for the english...and yes the story was inspired by berserk

Gantz the slaughterer said:

needing tips....

I like the idea of creating an assault marine from the space wolf chapter.
tell me wath you think about this story...

the set was a feudal world under the domain of the SW (needing to find a planet, some help?)
One man(Grifo) want to become a king and create an army in order to conquer the regions.
In his journey this man meet Thorwald (hour hero).
Soon Thorwald became the captain of the army.
In one battle they encounter a deamon and in an epic battle they suceed to banish him.
Njal Stormcaller was also in pursuit of the deamon and be surprised of wath the duo was able
to do...and he decided to transform the two young in adept of the chapter...
the two beacame space marine and soon Grifo became seargent...
but Grifo hold greed in his heart...
in one special mission under the command of one inquisitor(female), Grifo turn to the ruinos
power and sacrifies all of his brother...
Grifo also ***** the inquisitor who had sworn to protect in front of Thorwald.
Thorwald the last one survived of the pack and was immobilised by the deamons
that came to celebrate the new prince born.
trying to rescue the inquisitor thorwald lost an eye and forced to amputate his arm to
free himself.
After this ordeal Thorwald manage to fleed with the inconscious inquisitor...
Thorwald was obsessed with revenge and disobey also to the old wolf in order to have it.
After killing his hold friend he returns to the fang to accept the punishment....

what logan do now?
banish him?
killing him?

sorry for the english...and yes the story was inspired by berserk

This story might work, but only in an accepting group. There are few problems with the 40k fiction that you present. I'm certainly no authority on 40K, but I have read a fair number of the books. First of all, Space Wolves only come from the planet Fenris, a harsh planet of Ice, endless seas, and Norse sea raiding style communities. You could have the ruler of tribe on Fenris and his second in command be taken by Njal. Also remember Space marines have to recruited young. mid teens to early 20s is the oldest they can accept, depending on which book you read. They usually take them when they are even younger than that. Unless Grifo falls to Slaneesh (the God of Pleasure), he ain't going to be ****** anyone. To my understanding, Space Marines are sterile or least really, really uninterested. BTW if Logan kills your character going to hard to make it a back story. lol. It would be better if he was a Lone Wolf, and after several harsh missions (without him dying) Logan recognizes his skill, but has no place for him so he lets the Deathwatch take Thorwald. Ultimately its your universe so do what you want with it, since that's kinda the point of an RPG.

I hope some of this is useful, and best of luck in your game!

Angron, Space wolves are the only chapter that arent sterile I beleive.

Actually Logan would send him to serve in the WofBlade on Terra. That is where Space Wolves are sent when disgraced or have dishonored the Chapter. Until one regains their honor, they serve the Navigator House Belasarius.

ALL Space Marines are sterile due to the transformation process with the chemical and surgical implants.

ALL Space Wolves come from their homeworld of Fenris. The one instance of a second founding resulted in a geneseed instability in the Wolf Brothers. They were disbanded and no further attempts at a successor founding has even been sanctioned by the Great Wolves since.

DathWatch service is recognition for battlefiedl prowess and Honor for the Chapter not for one who has potentially disgraced himself or his CHapter. The only exception to this would be if he didn't return to the Fang but instead reported to a DW Fortress or Outpost as a "Black Shield". However, with such dishonorable deeds and uncharacteristic and human feelings of greed vengence he would be ill suted for service and would likely not last too long. Being a team player is critical which is why only the best of the best serve in the DeathWatch. Chapter rivalries are set aside for the success of the mission. I can't imagine such a wild and uncontrolled individual would be allowed on a Kill-Team as he would jeopardize not only the mission but the other battle brothers.

Certainly would not be allowed to serve the Space WOlves as a Lone Wolf having "raped" and dishonored himself in such a fashion. My suggestion would be to completely rethink the background of this person and not be so out of character as a Space Marine and a Space Wolf. Your background would be better suited for a Chaos Space Marine and probably Slaanesh oriented.

Lone wolves are the last member of a pack, as such they are all alone in the highly social nature of the Space Wolves. While not an outcast, he has no pack. Thus as a way of meeting his brothers in the halls of russ with his head held high, they try to find the biggest and meanest creature or enemy and attempt to kill them in close combat. Most Fail, some succeed. Either way a Mighty saga is written and the individual is seen as a Hero even to the space wolves.

So ****** a woman would not give you the right to become a Lone Wolf. Instead you would be hunted down and killed like the mad dog you are.