[Selling] All three card games in spanish

By blackcat1313, in Anima: The Card Game

My european connection finally came through, and I was able to order the cards from the edge site in spain. The cards are gorgeous, I got a good look at them, and then realized that my high school spanish was all the way back in high school so... I'm offering to resell them to anybody who can actually use them. Please contact me via PM, or post here. I'd like to get rid of these fellows to a good home.

I don't know how to sell a PM in this forum, so I'll post here. I'm interested only in the third set, since I already have the first two, are you interested in selling that?

Yes, I am willing to sell just one game. I'd like to get back the money I spent to get the games, and well... shipping overseas is expensive. I'm not so much a fool that I think everyone will pay that though. The cost for the card game plus the shipping (so, my cost basically) was $48. I won't know how much the shipping to whereever you live is though, so until you tell me, I can't quote that price. I live in San Fransisco California, so it should be possible to backwards calculate from that.

I'm pretty sorry, Black Cat, but since I live in Palermo in Italy (and I guess, you ordered the game from Spain, probably), the cost I'd have to pay is around the same you paid, which would be a bit too much for me at the moment (also, I believe that if I decide to find a way of ordering from Spain, I should be able to pay a bit less for shipping). I wish you find a buyier as soon as possible!

PS - I've been 5 times in San Francisco and really love that city!

sorry for getting back to you really late Black Cat, but i live in socal and im willing to buy set 3. I have FedEx Account so i can pay for the shipping costs from SF to Torrance no problem.

you said you paid a total of $48 for all 3 or just 1?