Hero questions

By HëllRÆZØR, in StarCraft

1) Is it possible to destroy a hero with Zeratul's start of battle ability? (the rules only say that destroying heroes with splash damage or technology card abilities is not possible, but this special ability is neither)

2) Is the Gantrithor's special ability triggered if it's destroyed voluntarily? If it's possible, when exactly ends a battle, and can I destroy it after the battle, but before my turn ends? When it is destroyed due to not being able to retreat, is the ability triggered on the planet where it would have retreated from, or where I chose to retreat my remaining units to (if any)?

3) When I choose Torrasque as a stage II card while I'm not able to place the hero unit immediately, Can I still place it at the end of the next round, or won't I gain that hero unit at all?

P.S.: I love how the heroes are implemented! The only thing I'd consider changing would be to bind Torrasque to a Cerebrate, and place Fenix first as a Zealot, and after being destroyed as a Dragoon; and then change some stats for balance purposes, e.g. give Torrasque the Collateral Damage ability...hm, I should be careful - or keep my hands off it. ^^

Is it possible to destroy a hero with Zeratul's start of battle ability? (the rules only say that destroying heroes with splash damage or technology card abilities is not possible, but this special ability is neither)
No. Wouldn't make any sense.
2) Is the Gantrithor's special ability triggered if it's destroyed voluntarily? If it's possible, when exactly ends a battle, and can I destroy it after the battle, but before my turn ends? When it is destroyed due to not being able to retreat, is the ability triggered on the planet where it would have retreated from, or where I chose to retreat my remaining units to (if any)?
I would say, only when it is actually destroyed. Tassadar sacrifices himself in the midst of battle, not while being shot down like a lame duck on his retreat.
3) When I choose Torrasque as a stage II card while I'm not able to place the hero unit immediately, Can I still place it at the end of the next round, or won't I gain that hero unit at all?
The latter. But why choose this card then? ^^ And don't forget, you are able to kill your own units, so that shouldn't be any problem.

P.S.: I love how the heroes are implemented! The only thing I'd consider changing would be to bind Torrasque to a Cerebrate, and place Fenix first as a Zealot, and after being destroyed as a Dragoon; and then change some stats for balance purposes, e.g. give Torrasque the Collateral Damage ability...hm, I should be careful - or keep my hands off it. ^^

Perhaps we should wait for that until we have some games under our belts ^^

****, where's the error in the quotations?