Chaos Space Marines

By DrgnScorpion, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

So, has anybody tried making Rubric Marines and Chaos Raptors at all yet?

DrgnScorpion said:

So, has anybody tried making Rubric Marines and Chaos Raptors at all yet?

Try this for a Rubric Marine:

WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
45 45 45 (10) 45 (12) 27 (2) 18 (1) 27 (2) 54 (5) - (0)

Movement: 3/6/9/18; Wounds: 27

Skills: Awareness (Per), Dodge (Ag), Psyniscience (Per), Speak Language (Prosperan, understand only) (Int)

Talents: Ambidextrous, Astartes Weapon Training, Killing Strike, Quick Draw, Resistance (Psychic Powers), True Grit, Unarmed Master

Traits: Auto-stabilised, Daemonic (TB 12), Dark Sight, From Beyond, The Stuff of Nightmares, Unnatural Strength (x2), Unnatural Toughness (x2)

Armour: Corrupted Astartes Power Armour (Head 8, Arms 8, Body 10, Legs 8).

Weapons: Tainted Bolter with Inferno Bolts (100m; S/2/4; 2d10+5 E; Pen 5; Clip 28; Rld Full; Tearing, Warp Weapon), Armoured Fists (1d10+10 I)

Gear: 4 Bolter Magazines loaded with Tzeentchian Inferno Bolts .

I would post up the Chaos Sorcerer that I've written to accompany them, but his psychic powers/sorcery work using the Dark Heresy rules, so he's not really compatible with Deathwatch without some modification...

I briefly considered trying to come up with a house-rules hybrid of Deathwatch and the Lost And The Damned army list from the Armageddon campaign codex from the tabletop game: the players would be a group of exiled Chaos Space Marines, trying to spread corruption through acts of terrorism against the Imperium in order to anass their own army of lost souls. I don't have anywhere near the spare time to do it justice, however; if anyone else wants to take a shot at it, be my guest...

The session coming up for my group is going to have some fun fighting Night Lords and then when I return about 3 weeks later I'm introducing the Thousand Sons to the Crusade. But I will use what you have and it will be interesting.