Tacoma/Puyallup/Seattle: Lets get together and play us some WI!

By DrgnScorpion, in Warhammer Invasion Community

So, I'm hunting down more players in the three major areas and any outlying places so that there can actually be a community. I usually play at The Game Matrix but as there is only....2-3 people there myself included. I would love to find more players to set something up for Fridays...somewhere and maybe if were lucky actually set up one of the new Game Nights that they are proposing for actual fun and to get the community alot more extensive. Message here if interested and lets see if we can get something worked out.

Count me in! I already go to Game Matrix on Wednesday nights for board game night. I also go to Federal way occasionally to play, in both groups I'm only one that has cards so I have to have supply decks for all players. I'm also just got into the Game of Thrones LCC as well.

I just moved away from Seattle, but last fall we had a decent showing for a few months @ First Pick Games. You might check the playgroup/meta board and try to scare those people from Seattle up.

Good luck!

We have a couple players down at Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey. We game night every Tuesday night. I'd love to throw down some, just PM me in advance if anyone is interested in coming down a little further south.

We have players up at Games and Gizmos up in Redmond. We play on mondays usually.

Anyone else up in the area?

Yeah, I'm in the area. I was playing at Uncle's in the town centre for a long time but eventually gave up due to lack of opponents. I am interested - if I can get the wife to sign off on letting me off my leash for an evening.

How many players do you have?

I have just started trying to organized the local community so I am not totally sure. Best guess is I expect 4-6 this monday. That said they keep coming out of the woodwork.

I should be at the store around 5 so 5 will be the start time I think :)

Guess we will wait and see!

I don't normally get to get out of the house till really late - like 9pm. My wife and I both work full time and I'm usually looking after the kids from after I get home from work till they go to bed. I'll see what I can do, although I'm not sure I'll make it this week.

Edit: Alas, looks like it's not happening for me this week. One of my kids is throwing up and I'm not going to get out of the house.

Sorry I couldn't make it last week. Obviously today is not the best day to leave the wife home alone, so hopefully I'll be able to play next week.

No worries sir,

there were 5 of us playing and 4 other maybe's that didnt make it (due to a similar affliction as yourself I think)

Rumor has it next wednesday we will have the new set. Should be fun.