Miniatures Photos and monster graphc

By Parduz, in Doom

Hi to all from Italy (pls excuse my poor english).

I play Doom (+ Exp) with my son, which now wants to play it with his friends. Obviously he will be the Invader for some time.

But he have problems 'cause the "triple graphic" of the monsters... what i mean is that for each monster there is the Map Icon, the Card graphic, the Reference sheet "blue" graphic (which comes from the card one, but the blue glow makes it different)..... and the related miniature. He's lost identifying the miniature mostly for the map icons and sometimes for the sapwn card.

So I'd like to make for the Kids an home made reference sheet with all things together.

I may borrow the icons from TileSystem, but i'd like to have a series of "coherent" photos of the unpainted monster miniatures (with "coherent" i meant that they should have the same "style", light, angle so they will result better on the sheet).

There's anyone willing to do that photos?

Also, there's a way to have the Monster graphics (from the cards, or from the original ref. sheet) in a good resolution?

Thanks and sorry to pop-up with a request as first post, but i'd really like to make playing Doom easier for the Kids.... the more they stay away from the lonelyness of a gaming console the more i (and them) are happy.