finals trade thread updated yep i only got 1 want now (sr sora lv 1 from set 1)

By finalform13, in Agrabah Bazaar

wants

cloud lv 4 (trade in progress with jason)

sora lv1 sr (from the first set ) need

i think that is about it yep that is all my wants

haves

rares

set 3

tinker bell lv 0 x3

aladdin lv4 x3

monstro lv2 x 3

jasmine lv0 x 3

neverland x 2

winnie the pooh lv0 x3

pinocchio lv1

wendy lv0 x2

lord of fortune x2

alice x 2

kairi x 2

owl x 3

trickmaster x2

agrahbah lv1 x 2

fairy godmother

crescendo

agrahbah lv3

aeroga lv4

set 2

sally x 3

maleficent x2

olympus colisieum lv2

disney castle

mushu lv 4

paracite cage

jack skellington lv3

set 1

simba lv 2

wizard

sru

jafar genie lv8 (set3)

sr set 1

ariel lv 1

ariel lv 2

set 2

peterpan lv 2 x2

hercules lv3

set3

wendy

lord of fortune

alice

kairi

monstro lv2

fairy godmother

neverland lv2

set4

alice lv0

jasmine lv1

promos none foil

tink lv 1

tigger lv

well thats alot of cards O-O for only 1 want you never know tho maybe they want a couple rares for a sr you never know but that list was rediculious ....

bump

The problem is, most people won't trade SRUs if they aren't getting SRUs in return, and that Sora lvl 2 promo is not out yet to everyone.

i have king triton but its tecnicly roxas lawliets .......which im still waiting for the monny from him

Do you have any SRUs besides that King Triton?

yes but its sephiroth and im not tradeing it

but i would trade tink and tigger and other stuff for a cloud or ansem or altimate weapion

I am interested in your

Peter Pan lvl 2 SR
Tink lvl 1 Foil.

Please Check my trade thread for this cards.

Thank you for your time
Roxas

im decided im not tradeing foil tink ill just trade none foil

finalform13 said:

im decided im not tradeing foil tink ill just trade none foil

Then all I need is the SR Peter Pan lvl 2.

If Roxas doesn't have anything, I could also use that Peter Pan lvl 2 SR, but check Roxas's first, if Roxas has nothing then check mine...

aerith ............in my dreems but i do have sr peter pan rare paricite cage and sr ariel that i wood only trade for cool cards and ......what ever else is on my list ....let me update my thread with cards i just hade just realy just sat there

Oh! I need Ariel lvl 2 SR and Peter Pan lvl 2 SR...look at my trade list, I wouldn't trade away an SRU, but check my trade list for the both of them...

finalform13 said:

aerith ............in my dreems but i do have sr peter pan rare paricite cage and sr ariel that i wood only trade for cool cards and ......what ever else is on my list ....let me update my thread with cards i just hade just realy just sat there

I think I'm going to keep Aerith to trade for one of the last cards I need for my major wants.

ok ill give any one 20$ for a cloud 1 promo and a sr

i ment ill give them 20$ a promo and a sr for cloud

Cloud goes for more than $20 I'm pretty sure, go look up deals on Ebay...I'm not sure, but most ones I see are for $45 or so...I don't know if they sell or not, but thats what I see them most commonly go for...

yes but its 20 pluss a promo and a sr

Depending on which promo and sr, they should be worth about $25 in total the 2 of them, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just putting it out there, that some may not trade him for just those...

TheChampIsHere said:

Cloud goes for more than $20 I'm pretty sure, go look up deals on Ebay...I'm not sure, but most ones I see are for $45 or so...I don't know if they sell or not, but thats what I see them most commonly go for...

33.00 - 45.00 is the price range.. I'm trying to find a price guide at the moment and so far I'm come closest with Scrye...(that 33.00 is from a website for a mint condition Cloud btw)

Nonetheless, he is a bit too pricey in my opinoin...

Also, the prices for SRUs that I see range from 20-50 USD. The prices I commonly see are:

Aerith- 25
Cloud- 45
Sephiroth- 35
King Mickey- 50
Ultima Weapon- 25
Chip and Dale- 20
King Triton- ???? (never seen actually)
Don lvl 4- 20
Goofy lvl 4- 15
Genie lvl 1- 10
Jafar Genie- 20
End of the World- 10
Dragon Maleficent- 25
Ansem- 20

Thats what I see at least...

TheChampIsHere said:

Nonetheless, he is a bit too pricey in my opinoin...

Surprisely Sephiroth I've seen 25.50 - 32.00....so he's not price-wise the same as Cloud.

Unsurprisely, this happens in every TCG. Yu-gi-oh is a prime example.

Even on Ebay, Sephiroth tends to go for at least $10 less. I would suspect that he would be worth more...can you give me a link to the scrye thing website?

you beleave if you were too sell a king you would get 50$ that isnt aficiant

Actually, one guy "okthen" on Ebay, has sold 3 for $50.00, he only had 3...at the time that is...