reprint

By zeb, in Runebound

Hi,

I have seen that Runebound is in the reprint list (in the Upcoming page). What about the expansions? I am missing a couple of them, which cannot be found, and would love to get them (Artifacts and Allies and Dark Forst). Are there plans to reprint them?

Thanks in advance.

Don't have any answer for you, though I'm curious myself. I once knew where the reprint list was, but now can't remember. Can you point me to it to watch for myself?

JCHendee said:

Don't have any answer for you, though I'm curious myself. I once knew where the reprint list was, but now can't remember. Can you point me to it to watch for myself?

Sure, it is part of the Upcoming list. Follow the "Upcoming" link, on top of every page :)

I am also waiting for the reprint of three Runebound packs (dark forest, tomb of terrors, and artifacts and allies). I hope that ffg reprints these packs soon after the Runebound reprint is done.

zeb said:

JCHendee said:

Sure, it is part of the Upcoming list. Follow the "Upcoming" link, on top of every page :)

Ah, well color me blind... I should've notice that.