Dust wargame rules

By guest99239, in Dust Tactics

Is it me, or wasnt there talk of converting the dust rules to be used as a wargame, rather than a boardgame - ie on a gaming tabletop, not using the cardboard terrain that comes with it - or does the basic set come with these rules? Im sure these were going to be posted for free on the FFG site

I love the dust universe, and the minis - but if this isnt going to happen now, i'll be looking at picking up another ruleset instead - ive already started making terrain for it!

I would suggest you to pick another ruleset for now. The current rules for Dust Tactics have not been fully developed. It is like the basic rules in Operation Damocles vs the advanced rules in AT-43. I simply don't see why the developer would spend time creating a set of rules for tabletop uses rather than testing out the planned expansions at this time. It is Dust that designs the game, not FFG. It is a small company and already it is putting in full efforts to make new expansions, design new models, and creating new comics. Eventually, the tabletop rule will come out and I don't expect it in the near future. I also hope to use the DUST walkers with my 1/48 WW2 tanks and other game terrains one day.