SIGN THE PETITION FOR FINAL MIX!!!!

By Zexion2, in Odds & Ends

This is a real petition saying to Square Enix that we want KH2 Final Mix (with everything) to be released to America. If we get enough they will make it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/kh2fmus/petition.html

I'll sign it, but this is why I don't believe they will unless over 50% of the whole US signs:

Final Mix games of Kingdom Hearts are meant so that the Japanese players can hear the American voiceovers (the new scenes are in Japanese though), that is why if you hear cutscenes that are in both games, they are in English. This is OK because in Japan, English is taught there in school and it is mandatory, so basically everyone in Japan also understands some English to know what it happening in the game. In the US though, if they had the Japanese voices with English subtitles, barely anybody would know what they were saying without the subtitles because Japanese is not mandatory to learn here. The only thing we would be getting is the new battles, cave of rememberance, and some new weapons basically.
Also, though Kingdom Hearts does sell more in America, if they released a Final Mix, it would not do well, besides the die hard Kingdom Hearts fans, nobody would buy the same game over again for a couple added features. Some people would, but now many. Almost like in Pokemon games, like with Diamond and Pearl, now they are making Platinum, which is nothing but a couple new tweaks...and they would much rather be working on new projects, than filling in these cutscenes and stuff for us...

TheChampIsHere said:

I'll sign it, but this is why I don't believe they will unless over 50% of the whole US signs:

Final Mix games of Kingdom Hearts are meant so that the Japanese players can hear the American voiceovers (the new scenes are in Japanese though), that is why if you hear cutscenes that are in both games, they are in English. This is OK because in Japan, English is taught there in school and it is mandatory, so basically everyone in Japan also understands some English to know what it happening in the game. In the US though, if they had the Japanese voices with English subtitles, barely anybody would know what they were saying without the subtitles because Japanese is not mandatory to learn here. The only thing we would be getting is the new battles, cave of rememberance, and some new weapons basically.
Also, though Kingdom Hearts does sell more in America, if they released a Final Mix, it would not do well, besides the die hard Kingdom Hearts fans, nobody would buy the same game over again for a couple added features. Some people would, but now many. Almost like in Pokemon games, like with Diamond and Pearl, now they are making Platinum, which is nothing but a couple new tweaks...and they would much rather be working on new projects, than filling in these cutscenes and stuff for us...

I dont know, the idea of fighting some one whose on par with Sephiroth and Minvera in my book is reason enough.

Well people rebought COM because it was on a ps2 so I mean I bet alot of people will.

i think a lot of people would buy it if it ever came out here

Well Re:CoM seems like a whole new game, a though a lot did buy it that was only the KH hardcore fans, overall it did not sell well, and it was only $30, so it seemed like a really good deal for a remake and still didn't do the best. The Final Mix games would be probably $70 or so, because it comes with that added stuff (I would get that one at least). As much as yes, I agree with Roxas, having those matches is by far enough to make me want it, I just don't think we will get it...I'm hoping, and if I hear anything or you hear anything, I will let you guys know, and vice versa. Sadly, I just don't think they will... llorando.gif

in only rented KH2 a couple of time and not buy in case the final mix would come out. i wish it could happen, seriously, the hardest mode was kinda a joke....

I want to see them Combine Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (minus the cards), and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

I would buy that ...just because it would keep me entained for a long time. Secert Bosses like Kurt Zisa you would have to fight before beating Ansem in the first game..each different game you would go back to level one because well you lost your abilities in the Castle and your asleep for a year. I dont know I just think what would be kinda cool.

As much as I would enjoy that too, I would rather them work on Kingdom Hearts 3 than that...

TheChampIsHere said:

As much as I would enjoy that too, I would rather them work on Kingdom Hearts 3 than that...

Which wont be out till 2013 at this rate anyway......

2013! Way to soon! JK, but they haven't even started storyline...give Coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth By Sleep to come out all by next summer. Heres the plan as fast as possible:

Storyline- End of 2010
Start working on-Beggining of 2011
Finish working on it- End of 2012
Make everyone wait a long time before annoucning it- Mid summer 2013
Announce release date- End of 2013
Releasing on summer 2014!!!!!!!

I'll be 20, almost 21....wow....

Days is set to come out in the fall and BBS is supposely towards December.

...in japan that is...US has no release date...

TheChampIsHere said:

...in japan that is...US has no release date...

Actually it's for the US.

Really, can you give me the link...everywhere I check says it is TBA...but they are scheduled for 2009...

TheChampIsHere said:

Really, can you give me the link...everywhere I check says it is TBA...but they are scheduled for 2009...

The deal with it is Noruma (i'm not looking at the info sheet at the moment so spelling could be off) said back in September that because of the reactions they got in August for the Multiplayer demo, that he was looking forward to having it out in Japan during the summer and the US sometime during the fall because all they were going to do was fine tune the game.

BBS is slower..needless to say.

Look at khinsider. It's not offical but that is the time frame that was given.

Oh, thats what you were checking, KHInsider is my homepage, yes he did say that, but that isn't official. I thought the one you said was official. He just said that he "wants" to have it out at that time, but we'll see how it plays out...

TheChampIsHere said:

Oh, thats what you were checking, KHInsider is my homepage, yes he did say that, but that isn't official. I thought the one you said was official. He just said that he "wants" to have it out at that time, but we'll see how it plays out...

I'm an active member there, but after GenCon all the fine tuning of multiple player should not take that long.

*crosses fingers* Lets hope not...