Reference Cards for Base, Novgorod and Figure Packs

By droesler, in Tannhauser

These are of course absolutely fantastic. I implore you to please make ones for FFG's new releases as well.

I do have a question though - what size are they supposed to print out? I only ask because printing out the new Troop ones, they are different from the others (in size). Do you have a particular scale you're supposed to print them out at? Is there a card sleeve size appropriate for it?

Cheers,
Ben.

I'm curious about the size too.

When worked on my own card project I envisionned them to be of standard card size to sleeve them. However I think the pack summary should be larger to accomodate with the larger quantity of informations. Maybe they should be the size of half a character card...

there is a new expansion with weapons cards. I think you work will be removed from the web soon sad.gif

I doubt that FFG will do anything to remove these from the net, and some may still prefer them to the official release.

But I'll say that this will discourage further creation of custom reference cards. I know I'm canceling my card ideas and the flip chart I was working on will probably end up in the trash as well.

Well the card expansion is featuring individual card much like what I was doing while the excellent reference card are regrouping all the rules for a single combat/physical/command pack. These are two different way of handling the cards imho.

Plageman said:

Well the card expansion is featuring individual card much like what I was doing while the excellent reference card are regrouping all the rules for a single combat/physical/command pack. These are two different way of handling the cards imho.

Indeed. I'm thinking I kind of like the pack groups myself, anyway.

I also agree that FFG probably won't take any action to remove droesler's cards from circulation. They're pretty nice people over there, don't generally get thier panties in a twist about fan support for their games.

I love your cards, I have printed them and laminated them. You did a great job! They make the rules super easy to look up! I was wondering if you will be making any for the new expansion characters that are coming out, hoax, oksana and hoss?

Wow! Fine cards, very very fine and handly too.

Many Thanks for this great cards.

with best regards

Jefe 2.0

hello, i can't read the 2 novgorod sheets i've printed ; the pictures are fuzzy. The other sheet are OK. how can i print them to be readable. thanks.

elb666 said:

hello, i can't read the 2 novgorod sheets i've printed ; the pictures are fuzzy. The other sheet are OK. how can i print them to be readable. thanks.

Hello, I'm running into the same issue… after I click through the images, it takes me to the imageshack site. When I click to zoom, it's still very low res and not readable, and doesn't seem to be the 2-3mb size image that the thumbnail lists. thanks in advance for any help!

Hello, newbie here so pardon my ignorance, but what exactly are these? And is these home-brew cards/items or scans of official things?

Grimbergen said:

elb666 said:

Hello, I'm running into the same issue… after I click through the images, it takes me to the imageshack site. When I click to zoom, it's still very low res and not readable, and doesn't seem to be the 2-3mb size image that the thumbnail lists. thanks in advance for any help!

hello, did someone succeed in printing readable Novgorod sheets ?

Hi droesler,

really great work you did with those Cards.

Could you provide the high res blank template you used for Union / Reich to create further cards.

I'm just trying to create the cards for the missing chars like Hoss.

With the original template it would be much easier.

I recently started playing Tannhauser and have been struggling to keep all the various tokens and their functions straight. Flipping through the rule book wasn't so bad, but as I've added characters, the game seems to grind to a halt at times as we flip through all the separate booklets every other activation or so. I've tried to no avail to nab a copy of the equipment cards, but seeing your layout of these cards I'm struck that having a set of these on hand would be an amazing time/fun saving resource. As the links above are all low res, wondering if you could point me to a higher res location, or perhaps even email me those nifty cards or template files for creating others? I'd be deeply grateful.

Same here...can you please post link on high-res, or send me on PM. I know that FFG does not approve of them, but as equipment cards are sold, I am out of options. :(

Same here...can you please post link on high-res, or send me on PM. I know that FFG does not approve of them, but as equipment cards are sold, I am out of options. :(

Same for me, I got everything except the cards, and they are sold out everywhere.

Please, could you send me a high res version of your cards, because the version on imageshack is really blurry.

Hello all!

Does anyone have the complete set of reference cards in English and high resolution that Droesler made?

The links in this thread are mostly broken (i.e. the images are gone at imageshack) or only the low-res ones...

Drop me a note if you have them or know where to find them. Appreciated!

/Gert

Hi, everyone! I'm rapidly getting into this great game and loving it. But those elusive equipment cards are just nowhere to be found.. Does anyone know if there are scans or PDFs available so that I could at least print them out myself?

Hi all. Got Game+Novgorod 2 days ago. Want dat card reference! Nice work!