I'm BAAAAACK!

By Riku_Fangirl, in New Key Bearers

Hey everyone! It's me, Riku_Fangirl!

I have no idea if anyone remembers me or not - my brother should lengua.gif - but I'm just saying I'm back and I have no intention of leaving again. I have no idea what's been going on since I left (approximately the end of September) so if anyone would like to fill me in on some major stuff, it would be very much appreciated.

And please people, don't try to recruit me for any teams. I already know that I'm going to be joining my old team. I was an orriginal leader, - I don't know if that means anything or not - but I hope my old position is still mine. If you just want to say "Hi and welcome back" please feel free to do so

Riku_Fangirl said:

Hey everyone! It's me, Riku_Fangirl!

I have no idea if anyone remembers me or not - my brother should lengua.gif - but I'm just saying I'm back and I have no intention of leaving again. I have no idea what's been going on since I left (approximately the end of September) so if anyone would like to fill me in on some major stuff, it would be very much appreciated.

And please people, don't try to recruit me for any teams. I already know that I'm going to be joining my old team. I was an orriginal leader, - I don't know if that means anything or not - but I hope my old position is still mine. If you just want to say "Hi and welcome back" please feel free to do so

Team Final Allaince right?

Hi Welcome back..so far the only real big thing is that set 3 came out..if there's anything else I've missed it.

Well I think she knows that Roxas.... She's my sister after all.... cool.gif

Anyways... good to see you back again sis... make a post on the Final Alliance thread sometime to get re-instated...

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Well I think she knows that Roxas.... She's my sister after all.... cool.gif

Anyways... good to see you back again sis... make a post on the Final Alliance thread sometime to get re-instated...

I was actually asking because I had no idea and I'm kinda tied up with a match againist my friend....who is doing better with my deck being in the critical repair needed phase.

So that's all the team leaders back if I'm correct...looking good team!

Khaos hasn't returned yet....

but ya... good to be back...

welcome back. and like roxas said the only major thing is set3

Hey stranger :P

good to see your return to the boards!!

Wow, good to see I'm remembered. happy.gif And here I was thinking it would be akward to return to the boards.

Riku_Fangirl said:

Wow, good to see I'm remembered. happy.gif And here I was thinking it would be akward to return to the boards.

I'm glad that I asked you on deviantART to return. Go check out my new pictures from GENCON '08

I couldn't go to GENCON, so I'm not sure I want to look at them. They might make me depressed that I couldn't go.

Hey I asked your brother where you were but he never answered...little hard to forget our only female member.

And okay, we're still down one leader, but three outta four isn't bad. ;)

Well im a new member of Final Alliance, im Junito nice to meet you, and luck with the forums and playing, anything that you think that i can help let me know...

Junito said:

Well im a new member of Final Alliance, im Junito nice to meet you, and luck with the forums and playing, anything that you think that i can help let me know...

Nice to meet you, new member. As you probably already know, I'm Digi_Dude's sister, one of the leaders of the Final Alliance, and I think I'm currently our only female member. I don't think I'll be needing any help, but I won't forget the offer in case I do. I was on the old boards, and I've been playing the TCG since it came out, so I should be fine for now.

Xabers said:

Hey I asked your brother where you were but he never answered...little hard to forget our only female member.

And okay, we're still down one leader, but three outta four isn't bad. ;)

Has anyone seen Namflow since the one time he was on?

Nope...but he'll be back...I hope.

Hey fangirl, didn't we have more female members or was that just your Purity Team?

Xabers said:

Nope...but he'll be back...I hope.

Hey fangirl, didn't we have more female members or was that just your Purity Team?

We did, I think. But I know there was the all girl team. If it was called the Purity Team, I don't know. I wasn't on it.

The Purity of Heart???

Oh wait... I remember... that was the Team Namflow's gf created for all Female Members on the older boards...

I don't know if Fangirl ever planned on joining it or not... but until they both return to normal... I don't think we'll be seeing that team for a while...

I was never planning on joining the Purity oh Heart. And if that team does come back, I probably still won't join it; I like the team that I'm on.

a team leader joing another team that would be awkward

Exactly. Plus, everyone on my team is awesome, so why should I leave it?

yep this whole team redifines awsome

Indeed. And if I didn't agree, I wouldn't be one of the team leader. lengua.gif

good we'll all hold you too that

Oh yeah, I forgot namflow's girl used to be on, too. But I still thought we had more females and I believe you guys when you say we did.